What SOGs do you own?????

I just picked up a SOG Spec-Elite 1. I am sorry I didn't get a SOG knife before. What a sweet blade. I will buy more guaranteed.

CFSA98: Flash II w/camo handle with 1/2 serrated blade
FO3T-P: Fusion Jungle Primitive w/Tini finish
F04T-P: Fusion "recreational knifes" (throwing knifes)
PE18: Pentagon Elite II
S37K: Seal Knife w/Kydex sheath
M37-N: Seal Pup w/Nylon sheath
S63: Silver EOD Powerlock w/V-Cutter
FSA97: Flash I with 1/2 serrated blade
S95: Tomcat 3.0 (buy it immediately, it is sweeeeet)
*S31: Paratool
S2B: Trident Bowie
E37TN: Seal Pup Elite TiNi with Nylon Sheath
FO3S-P: Fusion Jungle Primitive w/Satin finish
Micron

I just got my first SOG: The Gov-Tac, really nice knife, and i love how the sheath can go horazontial and how you can remove it with out removing your belt.

Not as many as some, but a fairly decent representation. And I AM working on increasing the family size.

Flash II (a couple different styles)
Trident Folder-PE & SE
Pentagon Elite II folder (the one that started the madness)
Scuba/Demo
Recon Bowie

I only own a few SOG's but they are nice knives and good users in my book.Here are the ones i own.

2-Flash Tanto's
1-Regular Flash
1-Flash II

Just won a Magnadot on Ebay and I await it's arrival.
So that makes 3 and my first folder.
So now
Seal Pup (Excellent)
Recondo (Really CRAP sheath, ok knife)

hey there,

First post for me in this forum,I,am from the other side of the "great lake" called the Atlantic.Living in a very lowcountry.

My SOG's

-Mini x-ray vision. Lovely knive,opening and closing within a second.
exept for the serrated part.Whould love to have it plain.Love the low carry clip.

-Twitch XL Black tini.excellent knive,allso with low carry clip

-Topo Meridian .stainless, allso very nice and a bit freaky.No low carry clip.therefor for me not my "edc".

I hope the low carry clip will find it's way on more SOG's.

regards Elson

Seal 2000
Paratool- Excellent but underated multitool.
Sculptura
Stingray
Auto clip, large ,PE, that I took the thumbwheel out of and replaced with a section of 1911 recoil spring. Works very nicely.

What I'd like to get is a SOG Bowie especially the Super Bowie.

John

Hi all. Just signed up last night to search for info on the SOG Pentagon Elite II because none of the local shops carried it. Well, by chance called a place today that had one.

Chalk me up:
Pentagon Elite II soon to be followed by a Pentagon Elite I

and a Seal Knife when I get my SCUBA cert.

I think I caught the bug.:D

Currently, none. I'd really like to see a SOG regular version of the Twitch II. I don't like AO anymore, but really liked that knife, perfect for EDC.

Actually a little known fact about the Twitch, and most of our Assisted Opening knives, is that you can take the spring out of it and it will still work.

All you have to do, for the Twitch series, is take the pivot fastener apart. The spring is located below the larger of the two halves. Once you have the fastener off the spring can easily be taken out. After the spring is removed just put the pivot fastener back together and you now have a non-assisted Twitch.

Easy as pie.

Back