What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

wU89GPC.jpg

Many thanks for the kind words JJ, great to see you've taken to the Lamb :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very kindly, Jack, and thank you for introducing me to this awesome pattern!!! :) :thumbsup:
Hartshead Barlow and a Stan Shaw Ruler Knife for Metal Monday :thumbsup:

5wFFASK.jpg

7r8G2q6.jpg
That is a very cool way to start the week, your Hartshead Barlow beauty and that wonderful Stan Shaw ruler knife! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope your kid is feeling better. That Nifebrite 47 is great! :thumbsup:

Good to see you, Dylan! Hope you’re doing well. That’s some really handsome stag there, and nicely photographed (as always).

Nice pair, Harry. Before you know it, it’ll be time to break out the snow shovels! 😉😁

Those look like excellent mods! :thumbsup: I love the Bull Nose as-is, but I’d definitely carry one like that, too. 😎

Beautiful photo!

Sounds like a good day! That Bigfoot SAK always cracks me up. 🤣

Very nice, Jack. 😁

Thanks, GT. I do love the Bull Nose (and the Bull Buster). In addition to simply liking the pattern, I think they're one of the best deals GEC offers.

I’m carrying this F&F #99 today for page 9,999. Unfortunately I didn’t have any luftballons or enough bottles of beer for the photo.

1trsTGs.jpg

Thank you, I appreciate it.

A very comfortable carry for me today.
Good thing youir carry is comfortable...
Because that Bucs win was anything but. 🤣
Is that from this year’s run? I like how the red Micarta came out lighter/brighter than previous runs.
Yes, from this year's run.
I think the brighter red is going to look amazing as it starts to darken.
I love how the red Micarta #71’s look with a Patina.
Me too. :)
I agree with my buddy bigfish64 bigfish64
All red knives look better with a patina.

Had to let go of my 15yr old dog this morning. Writing has been on the wall and it was time. She sleeps peacefully in my heart now.
Travel Well and Run Free, Sugar. You are loved and not forgotten ~~~

DU7YbWg.jpg

FUrLTQM.jpg
My condolences, bud.
It looks like she lived a great life.

Back