What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Bf6XRgc.jpg

That’s a lot of pages.

I've carried a trio of trappers this week, 2 assigned to me by my rotation schedule and 1 a "free choice".
A Rough Rider full-size trapper fills the slot of Big Knife of the Week:
View attachment 1638677

A Case Carhartt wharncliffe trapper (thanks, John) is my Miscellaneous Knife of the Week:
View attachment 1638678

Both of my free choice knives this week are Rough Riders, one a smooth tobacco bone lockback medium trapper and the other a "midnight swirl gentleman's sowbelly" (thanks to Todd for both):
View attachment 1638690
View attachment 1638701

- GT
Fab foursome Gary, I love RR's smooth tobacco bone :cool: :thumbsup:
Gorgeous and special Lambsfoot, Jack. 🤠:thumbsup:

I'm excited for the start of football... Go Hawks!

My Usual Lamb and Case Texas Jack will be watching the games with me.
Thanks a lot John, cool pics my friend :) :thumbsup:
rlSBHj2.jpg

I switched to the Churchill yesterday because the short blade on the Schrade was giving my thumbnail a bad time. Back to the Schrade today because the penetrating oil seems to have done the trick.
Handsome pair Jer :) :thumbsup:
Thanks you very kindly, Jack!!! It was a fortunate find several years back :)

Super selection of Sunday slicers, Jack; your SFO Lambsfoot is a real standout with that lovely Damascus blade! 😁 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Taking this Lambsfoot for a walk today. :)
Many thanks for the kind words JJ, great to see you've taken to the Lamb :) :thumbsup:
Charlies Barlow and a Camillus #70

b31Z7l0.jpg
Terrific twosome Steve :thumbsup:
Very nice, Jack. 😁

I’m carrying this F&F #99 today for page 9,999. Unfortunately I didn’t have any luftballons or enough bottles of beer for the photo.

1trsTGs.jpg

Thanks pal, cool post :D :cool: :thumbsup:
Bf6XRgc.jpg

That’s a lot of pages.
Wow, 10,000 pages! :cool: That's incredible! :thumbsup:

Have a great week folks :thumbsup:

Hartshead Barlow and a Stan Shaw Ruler Knife for Metal Monday :thumbsup:

5wFFASK.jpg

7r8G2q6.jpg

Having ended the experiment and going back to my sinfull ways as an incurable knife knut, I have my daily rotation with me. In addition to my ever present Wenger SI in its belt pouch with the LED light, I have my old yellow peanut back in my right pocket. My classic is back on my keyring, and I feel like all is back as it should be. And in memory of my dear old Uncle Paul, I even tucked a very old Christy knife in my tobacco pouch, just in case.

What are you guys carrying today?
:)

Happy Monday
EDEEB164-025C-4266-A7B9-D03174911A98.jpegADAE1F56-F6BF-4011-A8CD-20A51A9B3327.jpegCredit to a local artist

696F9F8D-5E52-48D9-A94D-EDD725259B54.jpeg

Cool picture... 🤠 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nicely done! 🤠:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
cool pics my friend
Thank you, Jack. :)
That knife really measures up, Jack. ;):thumbsup:
My youngest is a Seahawks fan from our time living in Washington when he started watching football.
That's cool... Go Hawks!
I became a Seahawks fan back in the late 70s
Living in Arizona, no football team there at that time.
I decided to root for one of the brand new teams in the league.
I liked the Seahawks colors better and they were West Coast, so they became my team.
They were NOT a good team for many many years, but I stuck with them and never jumped ship.

Back