What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carried these two today. I have to put the Queen on a stone tonight; I had to cut a big sheet of plastic out from underneath the bush hog, so its as dull as a butter knife. My #86 Angus Jack came today; I’ll carry it tomorrow.

d6stG5N.jpg

Thanks JJ, my mate with the tool-stall sells those Bahcos at £1 per inch, which is about a quarter of what they sell for elsewhere here, so I've snapped up a few ;) :D :thumbsup:
I can certainly see why, excellent tools! :thumbsup:
Great idea my friend, I almost went down the Double Lamb route my self today! :D Great pic :) :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!! They are wonderful cutters! :)
I'll be out early in the morning tomorrow, with a humble Bexoid Big 'Un, and a #66 Stockman gifted to me by my pal [IMG alt="Campbellclanman"]https://www.bladeforums.com/data/avatars/s/196/196289.jpg?1492197537[/IMG] Campbellclanman :) :thumbsup:

e2pQog3.jpg

LRIIbrW.jpg
You've definitely got your bases well covered with the #66 beauty and that fine, beefy Lambsfoot; a very cool combo!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I meant to comment on this jack the first day. Wonderful old jackknife, Greg.
Thanks, Jeff. :thumbsup: btw, from your post yesterday it looks like your'e having an excellent garden harvest. I loved the colorful pic of the vegetables and your listing of the mango salsa ingredients sounds right on. My wife makes some too and it gets devoured pretty quickly by me.:)

Superb bone on your Case stockman, Greg! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
- GT
Thanks, Case. IMO Case does some of the nicest jigged bone.
sunknife sunknife gave me the inspiration to drag an old gun out of the pits today ;)

Au9e2Lj.jpg
Thats a fantastic old Queen, Will, nothing I don't like about that beauty. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I grabbed a fat spear to carry today as well. A newer S&M from around 2015-16, along with a Calf Roper in the pocket.

View attachment 1640816

No, just Welsh Corgi Cardigan with brindle color.
Wow. Very unique. My grandmother is a Corgi devotee. She’s had a few show dogs including one that never competed but was the pup of two Grand Champions. He was a huge corgi. But she passed the love onto my sister. Granted, my grandmother’s pups have all been Pembroke. My sister had a Queensland Heeler/Corgi mix that had a resemblance to your doggo, that’s why I thought it was a mix.

Tyson A Wright Tyson A Wright Thanks. It’s not great for one hand opening. It can be done, but usually takes me 2 or 3 tries. Maybe it’s user error, but I think it needs a little more of a hook at the end like the GECs have. It has a bit of a light pull which helps.

Back