What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

2AB and a KK Cattle knife :)

lQS7FyA.jpg

The Boker Boys Knife is new.
A generous "gift" or "trade" or "something or other" from my friend Todd bigfish64 bigfish64
I lose track because we throw things at each other regularly. 🤣
That kind of validation is a gift to an old feller John! :D ;) I vaguely remember seeing mention of that now :) It's a nice knife fore sure :) :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!! :) :thumbsup:

Two tough old beauties that provide generations of cutting tasks; the very cool 4 line Camillus Navy Jack is quite a handsome "old salt!" ;) :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Many thanks JJ, the Camillus was a generous gift from paulhilborn paulhilborn :) :thumbsup:
After seeing Jack Black Jack Black 's US Navy jack beauty, I grabbed mine; throwing in the Abalone Sowbelly. :)

Thank you for joining me my friend, a lovely example, and your Winchester Sowbelly is a total stunner :cool: :thumbsup:

Grandad’s old Western, an Old Timer and a Walnut stocked rifle in the Elk woods. Haven’t had cell reception much but found some on a mountain side. Hope all is well with everyone on the porch…now back to the task at hand!!!

07685-C0-F-D8-A2-43-C1-9-C28-1-DF56-A5-C3347.jpg

EF5-B5-F33-6-D79-4385-9001-57-C0922-C94-F2.jpg

Best of luck on the hunt, Jim!

Reactions: 315
That's the sort of knife I'd like to have dozens of. I have yet to see an Imperial Ireland nylon stockman in real life.
I gave my mother one just like this, and I borrow it to carry when I'm in NYC. ;) I remember them being common, but don't see them much anymore. Probably all got used hard and tossed. I'll keep an eye out for one for you.

Back