What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This shot of your barlow is the best. At this angle, I can see the rounded and polished ends. Combined with the “shaved” treatment of the bolster end, and the gnarly bark in between, it makes for a remarkable chunk of antler!:thumbsup::p
Thank you very much Jeff, I don't ever recall a knife taking over my pocket like my Hartshead Barlow :) :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack. :)
I think the sweet pastry made the picture more desirable.
It's a great pic John, really shows off the ebony WCLF well :) :thumbsup:
Happy Saturday Everybody.
It's going to be tough getting the Owl out of my pocket, I really like this knife a lot!
Nice White Owl buddy :) :thumbsup:
I don’t know if I’m getting older and more curmudgeonly or what but lately I just want to watch cowboy movies and listen to traditional Old Time Banjo music…

Barlow knife today (somebody wrote a song about one a while back)

View attachment 1690234
There's at least a couple! :D :thumbsup:
One from Eric for Stag Saturday :thumbsup:
o25IDv.jpg

040Xne.jpg
Very handsome Paul :) :thumbsup:
Haha! Reminds me of my grandfather, he was a grouch from the Forest of Dean.
A beautiful part of the world, with an interesting history and culture :) Just don't mention 'The Bears'! :eek: :thumbsup:
Lambsfoot and a Stockman

View attachment 1690330
Great pairing Steve :cool: :thumbsup:
Bad scan of a dang good knife. This one promises to see a LOT of pocket time.
View attachment 1690464View attachment 1690465View attachment 1690467
What a smasher! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ, great to see that colourful combination my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thanks so much, Jack!!! :)
Wishing everyone a great weekend, I hope our members in Britain and Ireland are hanging onto their hats, and that our US members aren't sick of turkey sandwiches ;) :thumbsup:

H9oPOIy.jpg

QjXWpht.jpg
Fortunate that those two beauties are in you pocket as Storm Arwen is certainly quite a blow hard; stay safe Jack! 😲 ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Having a Sheffield Saturday. :)
Beautiful pairing JJ :) :thumbsup:
International Knife of the Week is a Douk-Douk:
View attachment 1690702

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is an Imperial BSA (thanks, Rachel):
View attachment 1690706

- GT
Two great knives Gary :) :thumbsup:
Fab pair of Barlows Taylor :cool: :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack, seldom carried but enjoyed when I do. Have a great remainder of your weekend!
Thanks Paul, you too brother :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend, and that you have a relaxing and peaceful Sunday. Poshing up my pockets today ;) :D :thumbsup:

2L8Blhc.jpg

7Cn8Cno.jpg

Back