What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

IMG_5315.jpeg

IMG_5314.jpeg

A brilliant ride today on the road to nowhere.

I went and got a slow puncture fixed first thing this morning,then just rode my bike where it seemed to want to go.

As you know I (sadly) sold my stainless GEC 86 to buy a custom Lannys clip which I had to send back as it had excessive blade wobble.

Not sure how I had forgotten this stainless French beauty in my collection,which of course is just the ticket.

Unless you ride bikes its hard to explain why it makes you so happy,particulary when you keep thinking you cant do it anymore.

Edit...is it me or do some of those lilys look like Pacman? 😁

Forgot to post yesterday while making last-minute preparations for a trip that will last for 12 days. We've driven on roads in MI, IN, IL, and WI today. I'm posting tonight from a motel in Janesville WI. Headed to St. Paul MN tomorrow for our daughter's wedding on Friday. Not sure if I'll be able to spend much time on The Porch during the next couple of weeks.
SAK of the Week is a Victorinox Pruner (thanks, Ken):

Stockman of the Week is a Case chestnut jigged bone CV sowbelly:

- GT

Forgot to post yesterday while making last-minute preparations for a trip that will last for 12 days. We've driven on roads in MI, IN, IL, and WI today. I'm posting tonight from a motel in Janesville WI. Headed to St. Paul MN tomorrow for our daughter's wedding on Friday. Not sure if I'll be able to spend much time on The Porch during the next couple of weeks.
SAK of the Week is a Victorinox Pruner (thanks, Ken):

Stockman of the Week is a Case chestnut jigged bone CV sowbelly:

- GT
Congratulations GT! I hope your new son in law is a good man 😀.

Back