What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Very nice English totes today David.πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Thanks buddy!
Lamb and a Bunny

yQAngg0.jpg
Fine Friday pair of knives!
Thank you my friend ! :thumbsup: πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦–

I think you found my long lost jack knife !! .............. the one on the left with magnificent wood and copper bolster. :thumbsup:😍😍😍😲;)πŸ€£πŸ¦–
Thank you kindly Mr P! That Jack is T W Ablett knife. 🀠

Oh, that's right black Friday. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« Very nice Steve. πŸ‘πŸ»

Thanks buddy !

Locking Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider smooth tobacco bone (one of my favorite cover materials) lockback medium trapper (thanks, Todd, wherever you are πŸ€“ ):

International Knife of the Week is a Cognet stainless rat arboricole français (well, obviously the blade isn't stainless):

- GT

Nice pair Gary !

Fine Friday pair of knives!

Thanks pal and Likewise !

We always hang out at the beaches south of Myrtle. It’s been fun to go to the same spot year after year and find the spots that we love to eat and hang with the kids. Definitely a relaxing place for a vacation πŸ‘πŸΌ. Kinda like Colorado Springs but wetter πŸ˜‚.

It’s been great. The kids are all at fun ages to hang out with. They are all good little humans πŸ‘πŸΌ.
We stayed at the Wyndham vacation club (have Worldmark and got upgraded to the beach side view at Wyndham because my disability made it harder to get to the beach on the other side while I was having an β€œepisode” of coughing up blood). We visited the boardwalk, Johnny Rockets, the Aquarium, the go kart track, the beach, Hardrock Cafe, a naval ship, alligators, restaurants, etc.

We stayed at the Wyndham vacation club (have Worldmark and got upgraded to the beach side view at Wyndham because my disability made it harder to get to the beach on the other side while I was having an β€œepisode” of coughing up blood). We visited the boardwalk, Johnny Rockets, the Aquarium, the go kart track, the beach, Hardrock Cafe, a naval ship, alligators, restaurants, etc.
I do hope you are feeling better and can enjoy the shore.πŸ™

Went to town first thing I saw was 3 people on a Hogworts tour,they actually have guided tours here.

Dont ask me I dont watch that stuff,they seemed very happy though I almost expected them to fly with those big capes. 🀭

Decided to take my recently aquired Richards with fancy covers seeing as theres a lot around on the forum lately. πŸ˜…

Its about the size of a 15, I like it simple,light and well made.

There was a Japanese food stall run by a Chinese lady in the market,(surely some mistake and dont call me Shirley).πŸ˜†

I bought 2 Japanes sausages for a nicker (thats a pound to you) they where small but tasty the lady gave me a freebie but ive no idea what it was. 😁

Then I had a nice coffee and sat people watching,isnt humanity a mixed bag of funny/strange sorts. 😁

See part 2 for what I bought,if you can stand the excitment.

Back