What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

John Primble 4" Stockman

11709495565_8e0f7f6a15_b.jpg

That ebony is killing me! Reminds me of a knife my dad used to carry. You sure have a way with the old ones :thumbup:

Very kind of you to say!! Maybe we can see your dads knife?

That's nice :)

Carrying my old Boker Jack today.

I love that note and it make one of the best pictures on here with that knife!!

Last edited:
Bladeforums Knife 2011 was with me today - no special occasion, I was just in the mood for it.

Love this knife!!!

Thanks for this great knife, Ed :)

Went home for lunch, and to check on my wife, who is home with a sore throat & head cold. Switched it up while I was there, and now today is Synthetic Thursday.

GEC99yellow.jpg

KEedcyellow.jpg

Went home for lunch, and to check on my wife, who is home with a sore throat & head cold. Switched it up while I was there, and now today is Synthetic Thursday.

GEC99yellow.jpg

KEedcyellow.jpg

Very nice combination there! Hope everything clears up quick.

I have my sheepfoot charlow as always. Received two other great traditional today, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to sell at least one :(

Thanks, they complement each other well. And despite their small size, I hardly feel "under-knifed" with this pair.
And, thanks for the well-wishes. I hope it clears up soon, too.... and that I don't catch it next!!! :eek: ;)
Which covers does your Charlow have? Got a pic?

^Groove, I'm diggin' that Bull Nose! ^
Carrying the good ol' SAK today.
9296864538_034ede0c43_b.jpg

John Primble 4" Stockman

11709495565_8e0f7f6a15_b.jpg

Oh wow!

Got home from a wonderful Christmas visiting family and did my usual trick of swapping several knives out of my pocket in the space of 20 minutes (please don't tell me I'm on my own here!).

Finally settled on one, Ken's EZ open. Perfect proportions for me:)

Last edited:
Yes, that EZ is a killer knife! Today I'm totin the Case 1970s modified stockman that was a gimmie from our own Gunstock Jack.
Thanks Barry!
nlof2p.jpg

Back