What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Got this in today, mighty handy farm and field tool.
And it glows!
2vmt0cz.jpg

2vcyql1.jpg

Daily carry, the SAK's are the Pioneer Harvester, Excecutive and the other is my Stag Le Compagnon by Chambriard;

daily.jpg

The SAK's are constant companions, more tools than blades, but the hook blade is one of the handiest for a multitude of jobs.
G2

DSC_00661_zps24d57383.jpg

douk douk

its sharp, too. wanted to do some laundry and we had an old jug of detergent that was down to that little bit that wont come out of the spout. the douk douk effortlessly sliced through a corner of the plastic jug so i could get the last of the stuff out. probly not a use the inventors of the douk douk had in mind but i guess sometimes you cant predict every way that utility will manifest. lol

Thank you sunandsteel and sitflyer! It's a much more substantial knife than I was expecting.

Carried my Oeser today, got home and freshened up the edge. Now this O1 is razor sharp and ready for more work :D

This is one of my favorite knives to see posted here. If I were to order a custom, your photos make me consider J. Oeser as a first choice. Thanks again for sharing! :thumbup:

GEC Farm & Field again for me. Added a bail today:
20140104%20IMG_1644.JPG

Sent the poor thing through the wash accidentally the other day so it needed some extra TLC after...

Carrying my Bullnose today :) Cheers Meako! :thumbup:

Hello!

Gary, once again great shot and great mood! I really.love your stag beauty as well! My own EDC set includes a lot of SAKs all over the place as well! ;)

Brian - congrats to that beautiful Sinn! Still sad I elt my 556 go...

Best regards,
Alex

I have been falling in love with the Case Texas Jack while perusing this thread over the last few months. In what was for me a herculean display of self control I didn't buy one... until now. Mostly it's Brett's fault, but there are few others of you like John (jc57), Andi, and rsmith_77 who may also share in the blame. Thank you guys, it's a wonderful knife!

One of us, one of us! :D Glad you're digging the Texas Jack, Erik! :thumbup:

I'm back to carrying this one today. It's becoming a fast favourite...

outlaw01_zpse5dd5cf1.jpg

GEC #76 Western Outlaw

outlaw02_zpsb4509acc.jpg

-Brett

This is one of my favorite knives to see posted here. If I were to order a custom, your photos make me consider J. Oeser as a first choice. Thanks again for sharing! :thumbup:

Your welcome and thanks everyone for the kind words. Jared makes an incredible knife and I highly recomend him :)

Its in my pocket again today, heres a look at the pile side

Back