What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice! I've been wanting that one for a while. Real classic looking to me.

I'm carrying my sheepfoot charlow, like almost always.

Thanks I am not sure why the yellow bone called to me so much. It looks great though.

Thanks I am not sure why the yellow bone called to me so much. It looks great though.

I'm all about it. I keep putting it off, but I really hope I buy one before they are gone. I think it would really complement my sheepfoot.

Great looking Robeson, Gev. I´d like to see it opened ;)
It´ll be really great looking.

Here you are, my friend. It still has great snap and no wobble. The interesting thing about this knife is the frame.

11858256865_5d37db8b61_b.jpg

Thanks Gev!

That old gem is really great looking. The blades might be a little worn out and nicely used. The handle shape remembers me on a Coffin Jack with round corners ;)

I´m liking that piece of cutlery.

Thanks for sharing my friend! :)

Thanks Gev!

That old gem is really great looking. The blades might be a little worn out and nicely used. The handle shape remembers me on a Coffin Jack with round corners ;)

I´m liking that piece of cutlery.

Thanks for sharing my friend! :)

Any time, Andi! Hope your wife is doing well!!

Beautiful Gev :)

Thank you. The background is an old restaurant sign from a group garage sale that did not sell. The lady saw me admiring it and said, take it ..its yours. Can you imaging the amount of work that went into that piece. ( 24" x 16" )

Duane, I see you like Albrecht Durer as well!! The despairing of inspiration is not something that that knife does to me.;)

Paul, thats certainly the dynamic duo. Cant think of a single task I couldnt accomplish with those. Very nice

Thanks Jeff, it's a new combo for me (lovin the Bull Nose) but I agree, those three blade shapes should handle a variety of cutting chores :thumbup:

Can never see your Oeser enough!!! When I go custom I'll be in touch with Jared due to your knife ;)

Paul

but but but, your blueing made it so...purty!
but perhaps not safe for food?

Perfectly safe for food, I think, but when I started using it to cut apples etc. the steel was reacting and changing with a different patina.

you joined me on my quest to use 1 knife for 5 months with that one didnt you?
yeah versatility/utility trumps pretty :D

I am on board till the first day of spring ;) , then I'll re assess.

nwVrzTrpfODZSJLWczyJEh29P1tpJ_NZwfdwk41sqFI=w713-h553-no

light carry :)
Lovely photo Rinos :thumbup: I can't wait to be near the Ocean again!

Carried this one to supper tonight.
2uiavqx.jpg

I'd love to know a little more about this ravishing beauty! :thumbup:

Camillus #23 today..........................FES

Beautiful Photo FES! Now that's a piece of stag!!! That #23 looks like a big boy!

Here is another pic I took and will replace it when i get the picture for Andi. I was trying to get the MOP to shine but the knife did not come out well.

11857795383_a3c0a12bbe_b.jpg

Stunningly beautiful Gevonovich!

Duane, I see you like Albrecht Durer as well!! The despairing of inspiration is not something that that knife does to me.;)
Thanks for that bit of info Gevonovich! This framed print came from my Grandparents estate, and I didn't have any info whatsoever on it, I'm going to pick up a book of his works this weekend now ;)

there is no way i am gonna try and quote Sitflyer's multi-MULTI quote post
so, i'll respond to my portion.

first day of spring...good on ya ;)

Back