What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Looks so good, Andy. Nourishing

I've been really impressed with the quality of the bakery, cheese, and olive bar offerings at our local food stores here in the Cleveland area. All the stores have their own bakeries now, and even prepare hot foods - many of which are pretty good. And the stores carry some hard-to-get cheeses as well. When we visited Las Cruces, NM a couple weeks ago, I was dismayed at the lack of similar offerings there. We're thinking of relocating to warmer weather. But how will I get my Humboldt Fog cheese?

Case small Congress with mammoth covers today:

casemammoth.jpg

Z

The purple blue morning sky began to brighten as I pulled the old copper Imperial from my pocket. As the sky turned light orange I suddenly felt a nostalgic emotion of a time high in the mountains of Colorado, a clear running steam reflecting the cobalt skies and found myself back in the cold, wild , free country.

11964721116_46fbd78289_b.jpg

I've been really impressed with the quality of the bakery, cheese, and olive bar offerings at our local food stores here in the Cleveland area. All the stores have their own bakeries now, and even prepare hot foods - many of which are pretty good. And the stores carry some hard-to-get cheeses as well. When we visited Las Cruces, NM a couple weeks ago, I was dismayed at the lack of similar offerings there. We're thinking of relocating to warmer weather. But how will I get my Humboldt Fog cheese?

The tradition of food is strong in Ohio. One of the finest farms in this county is located there and served this country well as a model and teacher for great agriculture. Malabar Farms.

Its a grail knife. bonzodog!! Elegant lines

This song comes to mind

She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is...

Inspiring Sunrise, Kris!! Yours days carry is superb as usual!

I agree with Gev Kris, beautiful sunrise and as always great carries!!! I'd love to pay a visit to see your collection in it's entirety :thumbup:

Hope your weather is at least a little more comfortable than that deep freeze we experienced ;)

Paul

I agree with Gev Kris, beautiful sunrise and as always great carries!!! I'd love to pay a visit to see your collection in it's entirety :thumbup:

Thank you, and anytime my friend.

Hope your weather is at least a little more comfortable than that deep freeze we experienced ;)

Paul

We have missed much of the bad weather this year, it has been a growing trend over the years.

Kris

Back