What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

IMG_0044_zps18c0941e.jpg

This must be the best thread on Internet. Love the pics lf your daily used knifes.

Lot of input in buying a pocket knife.

Well - I gonna take my wifey to hospital today. She´s gonna have her surgery tomorrow and the baby will be here :D :) :)

BladeForums Knife is with me on that way...

Well - I gonna take my wifey to hospital today. She´s gonna have her surgery tomorrow and the baby will be here :D :) :)

Good luck to you and the missus Andi, hope everything goes smoothly my friend :)

I'm carrying the same knife today, but strugglingto upload pics with a new photobucket account.

Moose today....I dont carry this fine knife enough.....FES

Bad axe Fes! :thumbup:

Best of luck Andi to you your wife and the new addition to your family, it's pretty cool to look at and hold your child for the first time

Pete

All the best to you and your wife Andi!

All the talk about green lately makes me want to carry my olive green Case Peanut

cccpeanut.jpg

Has anyone gone outside today? I live in Cleveland, and even my Andersen windows are having a tough time with this cold! I can hardly wait for the gas bill next month.

Anyway, Bullet Jack for me today.

Back