What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A PBR and a tin of smoked oysters... That's my kinda lunch~! :)

Today I'm giving the newly-acquired little guys another ride.
Tidioute White Owl and Schrade USA 34OT, just about the smallest knives I've carried since childhood.
(They're accompanied by an Opinel No. 10, just because I'm a creature of habit after all... :D )

001c64d4-3da9-4ee6-b295-ee9e9700841c.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely!!....Thoughts are with you Andi...If you get the chance,ask to cut the umbilicle...i was allowed with my first born...amazing.............FES

Wait- are you suggesting that he use his Bladeforums knife ?:eek:

But seriously - Best wishes and Congratulations. :)

Switched the pioneer for my buddy the peanut.. I like how this feels much better (all except for the hanky in my RFP, the hanky goes in the back pocket).
DDBD8717-B35B-4358-8E3B-1B9A45E3A4CB_zpsvkoatkpk.jpg

I'm somewhat traumatized at the moment. I actually set my Case Mini-Trapper on the desk. My dear, faithful, lovely smooth chestnut bone, Mini, and slid the recently acquired SAK Farmer down into my right front pocket and dropped an also recently acquired, used SAK Manager in my left pocket.

I think the scariest part is that I might like it. We'll see. I feel so dirty like I just left my dog at a kennel for the first time in 14 years and looked in the mirror. I haven't done that yet, but if I can do this, what else am I capable of? :eek:

I'm sure the shaking will subside in a bit.

Newly arrived GEC 73 Northfield in Antique Green. Swedge, Longpull, Matchstrike, and ringed bolster. Flashy!

Today's carry. The pic is a little off, as I was playing around with digital effects too much.

Very nice Stephen, weather does suck! Might as well stay in and play with sharp objects like me.:D

Today I had to carry this one to show it off a little. Yes the blade is nearly gone and pitted but it exists and still holds an edge.
mbllqg.jpg

Very nice Stephen, weather does suck! Might as well stay in and play with sharp objects like me.:D

Good advice. I spent the majority of my day sitting at my desk and playing with my knife while on conference calls dealing with weather related problems. Frustrating and for the most part, non-productive day, but it was a good opportunity to 'bond' with a knife I don't carry enough.

Back