What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My anniversary gift from Wifey! :thumbup:
IMG_20160401_101910_zpspshr7zdy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mitch4ging...NICE, when a wife can pick out a winner like that, she's the winner!!!

have two acrylic tortoise shell today for April 1 morning creekside hike...

to the left is one of many places to dip during the heat of summer.

Finishing 7 days of sports related color schemes with my Detroit Tigers carry (if you ignore the blue lanyard ;)). Also orange and black are the colors of my local high school, the Webster Groves Statesmen :).

mitch4ging...NICE, when a wife can pick out a winner like that, she's the winner!!!

Those appear orange or is it the lighting???

Mitch - that is a fantastic anniversary gift. Beautiful knife.

My anniversary gift from Wifey! :thumbup:
IMG_20160401_101910_zpspshr7zdy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Received this gunstock last night and in the pocket today. My first knife from Mr. Allen and also my first folder with burlap handles. It has a really grippy texture that i like quite a bit.

Went to the Badger knife show with these in the pockets .

And came back with these additional ones in the pockets. One Case and 4 Cattaraugus

It was a good day.

Harry

Thanks Dan and Jack!
You sure did pick a winner!
(and so did she:thumbup:)

SadSappySucker, thanks!

My wife and I are having an anniversary today as well. I could only be so lucky if she surprised me with one of these! Very nice! What part of Oklahoma are ya from?

Laughingbones, thanks...you can leave hints...pictures and website..all over the house, inconspicuous! :)
I'm down in Moore, South OKC.

Thanks, Steve! She's a gift for sure!
Nice tortoise shells!!

Mitch - that is a fantastic anniversary gift. Beautiful knife.

Received this gunstock last night and in the pocket today. My first knife from Mr. Allen and also my first folder with burlap handles. It has a really grippy texture that i like quite a bit.

Nice Jason! I like that burlap alot!

Haven't carried anything outside of my yellow Case medium Stockman for 5 years. So, today, I changed it up a bit. Bought this guy maybe 8 months ago and took out of the box for the first time. Case Canoe in rough black.
e9eb00000844c83153c20c6280889db6.jpg

Nice pick for your long weekend away bud. Lizard skin looks to be doing well.

Stunning :thumbup:

Ah the ol' triskelion Jack. Probably the one TC I regret letting go of. Truly a work of art from GEC and Charlie

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.
Here was my carry for the day and a shot of this sublime sunset. That line where the light stops is incredible.

tumblr_o4zbxs90Qa1rzq6m9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4zbxs90Qa1rzq6m9o1_1280.jpg

Back