What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This is perhaps my favorite whittler

ccb901649adf279562b076f1e5ac9eeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've just had a couple of days in Sheffield with Cambertree - fantastic chap :) :thumbup: Boy, did we cover some ground! I slept for 12 hours last night! :eek: :D I was carrying these three over in Sheffield:

I need to get back to doing some work today (Boooo!) :grumpy: Slipping my Croisdale in my pocket :) Hope everyone is keeping well :) :thumbup:

Very nice, Jack! That must have been a very interesting couple of days!

Beautiful examples Harry and Mr. Jack ! :thumbup::)

Have an old Catt friend in me pocket today:
1zmz7cx.jpg

That may very well be the most amazing bone I've ever seen! It has a depth in it only age brings bone. It almost looks like choppy waves in a deep pool of water. Just beautiful.

1zmz7cx.jpg

Thanks Mr P, fabulous Catt :thumbup:

Very nice, Jack! That must have been a very interesting couple of days!

It was John :) Cambertree is a lovely fellow, and very good company. We got to see the only remaining Steel Cementation Furnace in the world, one of only two remaining Bessemer Converters, a lot of old cutlery factories, and lots of knives and old tools. We spent a couple of hours with Stan Shaw, visited the Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet, went to the site of Obadiah Barlow's old workshop, toured some antique shops, drank in some great old Sheffield pubs, and lots more besides. I'm quite worn out now! :D :thumbup:

Thanks Mr P, fabulous Catt :thumbup:

It was John :) Cambertree is a lovely fellow, and very good company. We got to see the only remaining Steel Cementation Furnace in the world, one of only two remaining Bessemer Converters, a lot of old cutlery factories, and lots of knives and old tools. We spent a couple of hours with Stan Shaw, visited the Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet, went to the site of Obadiah Barlow's old workshop, toured some antique shops, drank in some great old Sheffield pubs, and lots more besides. I'm quite worn out now! :D :thumbup:

Now that had to be the guided tour of a Traditional knife enthusiasts dreams...holy mackerel:eek:

I feel a disturbance in the force...not only am I carrying two knives, neither of them is a BUCK 303! This branching out is kinda fun.

Late 60's early 70's Camillus med stockman
07da847ee4124cb5c0bcd1fa92c4d204.jpg

And my new SxM half whit thanks John.
db7579e6f125f8e7d09ae877b2defdae.jpg

Those pictures do not show the 9 Northfield 77's or the 2 Taylors Eye Witness Barlows . Photobucket issues are not allowing me to show those right now.

Harry

No worries my friend! Gives us something to look forward to :D;)

Beautiful! :eek: Could I see it opened?

The tip of the main blade was bent and broken and its on the bench right now. As soon as I get her done...absolutely!

1zmz7cx.jpg

You sure know how to make a grown man weep :D:eek:;) Magnificent !

I'm in awe everyday I come to check this thread out. Doesnt help the guys take these glamour shots either.

No kidding. It takes me most of the day to even figure out where to take a pic and they almost never come out like all these!

Back