What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

BRK_MC_Cameroun.jpg

Not only a great knife, but a picture of THE best French car ever!!! :cool: So, what did pierce the boot if it wasn't a meteorite then JP ?:D:D

Thanks, Will

Thank you my friend, I thought I'd replied before going out, but I must have not hit the 'submit reply' button :eek: We've been to Harrogate (North Yorkshire) and Otley (west Yorkshire) today, though my meeting in Otley was cancelled at the last minute, which was annoying :( I think the stag is very well-matched, here's a pic of the pile side :thumbup:

Great picture of your Abbeydale Jack and I love the gears in the picture!!!

Thank you my friend, I thought I'd replied before going out, but I must have not hit the 'submit reply' button :eek: We've been to Harrogate (North Yorkshire) and Otley (west Yorkshire) today, though my meeting in Otley was cancelled at the last minute, which was annoying :( I think the stag is very well-matched, here's a pic of the pile side :thumbup:

Always nice to see that Stag Jack .
Are those gears at one of the locks on a canal ????

Harry

Thanks Harry, it may be "one of the ones". Feels really good but in hand and pocket.

Got a fancy banquet tonight, and I'm wearing the suit my wife says makes me look Bond-esque. So I think a little ebony and ivory, American and English is fitting for the suit! Wostenholm Pen Knife in French Ivory and Washington Jack in Ebony.

ykaM2gR.jpg

Gotta hit the rack soon, but thought I ought to at least post a couple of pics of knives I've had in my pockets this week.
Remington Big Daddy Barlow (thanks, Shawn); heck of a lot of knife for an old man!
6A2DqJH.jpg

Camillus electrician's knife (I think it's very elegant, even though it wasn't intended to be).
wlbgDpG.jpg

Yet another big knife, a Vic Champion:
b46DxLI.jpg

On the other end of the size spectrum, a little Hen and Rooster canoe in green pick bone (thanks, Will):
briI09C.jpg

- GT

A lot of love poured into those two. :thumbup:

Just for the fun and joy of carrying two today. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend.

What a masterful pair that is Brett! Hope all is well my friend and enjoy your weekend as well.

Ron, also a mighty fine pair you are sporting today :thumbup:

Back