What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Had a bit of a relapse getting over my virus, so I might be going on a hike to the pharmacy :( Hope everyone has a great weekend :) :thumbup:

20170311_043033.jpg

AG Russell Dogleg Trapper. I am loving this knife more than expected! The shape of both blades impresses me.

My #15 Beer Scout has become my favorite carry since it arrived a few weeks ago. My first GEC and a pleasant surprise indeed. At first glance, the high-riding blade and easy-pull didn't do much for me and I was leery about the bail. But the action is just right and the maroon micarta is just what I want for something that kicks around in my pocket. Now I just need to get up the gumption to sharpen it.

2YWRMfnl.jpg

I'll be toting this beautiful Camillus 51 in my watch pocket today to compliment one of my Spydercos, probably the Delica ;)

IMG_20170224_174842389_zpsjyk56rc7.jpg

Nice trapper! Can you tell me more about it?

Thanks. Not a trapper, actually. I think it would be called 2-blade serpentine jack. Secondary is a pen. It's Camillus sword brand. I think it was probably made around the 1940s. They originally came with celluloid covers. This one was rescued and re-handled in bone by Glennbad and gifted to me. Great steel, takes a super sharp edge.

These around the house today . Tiny Muskrat from 2007 and Medium Stockman 5344 from 2008 both in Stag

Harry

Back