What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Q92-043150_zps3zr0hoef.jpg~original

Love that S&M stockman. What the specs on it? Model number?

Love that S&M stockman. What the specs on it? Model number?

Thanks, Freak, and also to Clay for the nice words. It's a 1992 S&M Keystone Series II large reverse gunstock stockman, #043150, in deep red jigged bone and Queen Steel, which back then was supposed to be 440C, not the 420HC they use now. Anyway, it holds a pretty good edge and is 4.3" closed.

Thanks, Jack. :) Handsome Sunday pair for you, Jack - Black & White! :cool::thumbsup:

4c35iEX.jpg

Canoe of the Week is a cracked ice Chinese Imperial (I carried a mini version last week):
4zSPwe6.jpg

Euro Knife of the Week is a John Watt ring opener from Sheffield (thanks, Jack):
gsljYEm.jpg

Thanks pal, nice to see that old Sheffield Ring-OPener again :) :thumbsup:

Let’s kick off the eeek with this old Robeson barlow...

jX2kLKr.jpg

Wonderful Barlow :thumbsup:

A VERY nice jack knife! :) :thumbsup:

Stop, look, and listen...
g8rViao.jpg

Some years ago, moving into a property with three locks, I bought similar covers for their three respective keys, figuring that using a traffic light system would save me time getting into the house. It was only when someone started talking to me about reggae that I realised that I could be taken for a (short-haired) white Rasta! :D :thumbsup:

Wow, some great carries today!
Still love these little 14's...View attachment 785764

Cool pic :cool: :thumbsup:

Very classy Dean :) :thumbsup:

Had this Northfield 550113 in my pocket today .

Had to use it to open the package that contained these

Harry

At last! :eek: :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing more of those two Harry :) :thumbsup:

This thing puts my little Chinese Bulldog trapper to shame.
It's a surprisingly good knife for 9$, doesn't appear to really live up to the originals.

Well I did not know they already do it in China!!!
But this is actually an original made in Germany (Solingen) in the year 2007.

Back