What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Camillus Air Corp Utility knife

fQEHYa4h.jpg

Man, oh, man! You miss a day and you get left in the dust. I'm still catching up to the threads on BF and this one is the thickest. So many nice knives and conversations, but all that I could muster was a "like" click and move on to the next gorgeous knife (or collection thereof). I do want to reply to one comment, as it pertains, in part, to the reason for my short haitus:

Thanks, GT. It was a great day afield, sunny and in the mid-50's. We got a bounty of bunnies, and I put my knives to work at the end. Lambertiana is correct (thanks for covering for me, lambertiana). The blade is scalpel-sharp, but blunted at the end to avoid punctures to organs/entrails or the user. Even a small blade like that one (about 3 inches) can handle gutting/skinning a range from squirrels to deer. Coincidentally, Old Engineer Old Engineer posted his Kronenkrebs yesterday with a similar blade (post #108852). I need to invite him along next time to help with cleaning duties.

I'm still putting away gear today, so I'm going back to an old friend to help me make it through the day.

IytoGJ1.jpg

- Stuart
Nice looking old Case Barlow Stuart !!!! Thanks for the rabbit cleaning invitation . I used to clean a fair number every season a bunch of years ago when we lived in Indiana .

Harry

Sweet pair !! A perfect compliment. And its good to see the redbone getting so much love ;):)
Thanks for the compliment Gev! You gotta love some good Case Red Bone! ;):)

Thanks Ron, I'm not sure a Guardian would have made a difference, but you never know :) Great to see your Midnight Special, and that's a nice combination there my friend :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack! :) I am quite fond of Midnight! ;):D

Back