What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I think I'm through with money clips.
I was feeling effete and aesthetic yesterday, so I cleared a pocket for my favorite money clip. I suavely peeled off a bill and ripped it in two.
VbS8BhG.jpg

Oh Gosh! thank you for the compliment, Gary, I'm so far behind keeping up with everything we have been busy listing our place for sale. It sure is more complicated than it used to be.:eek: I don't suppose I will really catch up until the end of June once we are settled in the new home. :D

I hope you all are better organized than we are - 5-1/2 months since our move and I’m still disorganized and disoriented. My mind hasn’t quite memorized all the new places for “a place for everything and everything in its place!”

And in the right pocket we have the contender, weighing in at a whopping 4.9” ounces with a reach of 9 3/8” inches fully extended, this old timer should not be taken lightly folks...
In fact it’s the definition of a pocket anchor - I really need a belt pouch for it, but after thinning the blade it’s a slicing machine so in the pocket it goes today
upload_2019-3-24_9-5-16.jpeg

It's a beautiful day in the Old Dominion so I'm going to fire up the Green Dragon, put some gospel on, and take a ride. I hope that all y'all have a peaceful Sunday.

IXLLcs5.jpg

7fLTijY.jpg

Reflections of the white oak are nice, the power pole, not so much. Oh, well.
- Stuart

Back