What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Your Maserin is the perfect slicer for that wonderful feast!:thumbsup:;)

Thanks JJ! It was quite the feast, and the thin grind on the Plow makes it a great slicer. I was shaving that tomato with it :)

Nice pic, Tom; that Plow looks great! :cool::thumbsup::cool: May I replace the "T" with a "C" (cheese)? ;)

For me this week,
Alox is a Vic Money Clip in smooth black
View attachment 1161769

non-Alox SAK is a Huntsman
View attachment 1161770

Bailed non-SAK is a Rough Rider scout
View attachment 1161772

- GT

Thanks GT, and of course! My better half does the same thing with pepper jack, while I am a purist :), but variety is the spice of life. Great pic of the Huntsman, that looks to be the perfect blending between my two favorites, the Farmer and the Pioneer X.

These two for me today.

LfSHPAE.jpg

Carrying my 77 today.

i-HMWfKVK-X4.jpg

Nice :) :thumbsup:

I'm totin' two Barlow's today. I hope everyone's week is off to a great start! :D

48131824071_c6f9c4d904_b.jpg

33286785496_9691e68fd6_b.jpg

Great pairing Ron :thumbsup:

I'll bet Sheffield was as sooty as Pittsburgh, back in the day!

It's a challenge to find beauty in the dirt...

:oops: That's a different challenge for some of us. :D

Have a good week, Porcheteers!
nhQClen.jpg

Notoriously so Rachel, more than any other town in England. Back in the olden days, virtually every house had a smithy attached, and it is in the centre of what was once a coal-mining area too. Even when I was a kid, there wasn't a house in the city which wasn't black with soot, and I lived a couple of miles out, on the West side of town (with the heavy industry on the East side, and the prevailing winds blowing in that direction). Nice pairing my friend :) :thumbsup:

Spending the day in paradise...

Wishing you Tight Lines and Happy Days John :) :thumbsup:

Gorgeous Clauss, Nick! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I really like the blade; of course, I'm impressed with the bone jigging.

Your teardrop is more than a conquerer, Dean! :rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup: But not even a superb teardrop like that can separate us from the love of God!! ;):cool::cool:

For me this week,
Alox is a Vic Money Clip in smooth black
View attachment 1161769

non-Alox SAK is a Huntsman
View attachment 1161770

Bailed non-SAK is a Rough Rider scout
View attachment 1161772

- GT

Thank you, Gary, so true! :thumbsup:

Your multi-blade carries are a quality group.

Probably the best Peanut I've seen, Dwight! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have one just like it that I personally purchased back in the early '80s (maybe late '70s - don't remember). I've sharpened the thing once and it really holds an edge. Bought my dad one, at that time, too and he sharpened the knife blades all down to nubs. Yours looks in like new condition - very nice!

Bill, Mine is also circa 1980 and a great pocketknife - perfect in humid and salty environments. OH

Back