What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Still Thursday in the US. Friday afternoon in Sydney, and after 3:00 am in London. Good looking Moore Maker. :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha. I just know it's 21:30 here and I've been working since 05:45. Finishing a proposal and going to bed. I love the Muskrat pattern, though I confess I don't understand how or why it ever came about. I dig (see, I'm hip!) that cocobolo Peanut. Very nice.

Ha ha ha. I just know it's 21:30 here and I've been working since 05:45. Finishing a proposal and going to bed. I love the Muskrat pattern, though I confess I don't understand how or why it ever came about. I dig (see, I'm hip!) that cocobolo Peanut. Very nice.
Thanks. The peanut was a gift from a friend.

New arrival and tomorrow’s carry :thumbsup:
XIoGTkX.jpg

LOL! :D No, they're hand-painted bowls from Greece and Crete Gary
I had no idea that's what those were. Very cool Jack and they are beautiful.

Fantastic Foto of the Lucy.

Gorgeous Elder Gev.

Todays carry :

It was used to open the box up for these .

Harry
Wow Harry! I love the variation in color on those!

Evening carry because now that's it pictured with a seashell itsi officially mine.View attachment 1163966
Stunning Stunning Stunning

I head into the Adirondacks with my daughter tonight, for 2 weeks of The Great SwissChamp Adventure. I'll be carrying the green SwissTank for the duration, as Abby and I attempt to withstand the mountain wilds, with our SwissChamps as our primary tools of survival. She'll be carrying her new red SwissChamp with nylon scales. We even made nifty little homemade survival kits, stored in wool pouches made from repurposed vintage Swiss Army blankets.

Don't expect to hear from me much, as cell phone coverage will be quite sketchy. But I'll try to tune in every few days maybe. Please Mike, don't send out 77 Barlow ordering emails until I get back!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

h6Cq17Ch.jpg

gJzWK7sh.jpg

Jo90wBkh.jpg

I've also tucked this little :cool: Beer Scout Knife :cool: into my pocket, so I don't go into withdrawals, due to a distinct lack of natural cover materials, carbon steel, bails, or traditional construction. This knife is just too awesome to leave behind, and it will have many vacation opportunities to live up to its true calling.

oKJn6oKh.jpg

Back