What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

img_7402-1.jpg

The two new users: 66 Calf Roper Tidioute ebony and 35 Churchill Tidioute maroon micarta. An “evaluation” (report, really) and comparison soon. I like these knives. Be taking them to church tomorrow so I will have some things to admire and fondle while the pastor drones on again.

img_7402-1.jpg

The two new users: 66 Calf Roper Tidioute ebony and 35 Churchill Tidioute maroon micarta. An “evaluation” (report, really) and comparison soon. I like these knives. Be taking them to church tomorrow so I will have some things to admire and fondle while the pastor drones on again.
Gorgeous knives. (I know about droning on!)

Stunner for Sunday you mean:cool:

What are the scales? Warthog? Mammoth? Looks like the knife itself was carved from them:thumbsup:

And the background? At first I thought it was a sun-dial, but not with elephants, tigers and?

Hello Will, magic of the Photography :D
The scales of the knife are in dyed camel bone and the back ground is a simple sheet stool bought years ago in Lebanon.

Best regards
Â

I've still got one of those marksman repeaters, and still can't hit the broad side of the barn with it.
I've got a couple others that operate the same way and the platform just doesn't lend itself well to any kind of accuracy.
Nice knife BTW Jer.
I think the secret of their accuracy is the 1.5" tip-up unrifled barrel.
Thanks- my nicest lambsfoot, with ebony so fine-grained and well-fitted it feels like glass.

Back