What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

@Foddering - Thank you Dwight. Yeah...These Ancients are great. So is your Sambar Dami Lamb.

@5K Qs Thank you GT. After seeing your Rough Rider collection, repeatedly, I just had to check it out, I can see why your so smitten. I am too.:) Thank you.

Rough Rider “Bolster Stripes with Peach Seed Bone.”
BE7838C0-605C-4BDE-BDE3-6FEE85B67DA0_zpsnhe0asrz.jpeg

@Foddering - Thank you Dwight. Yeah...These Ancients are great. So is your Sambar Dami Lamb.

@5K Qs Thank you GT. After seeing your Rough Rider collection, repeatedly, I just had to check it out, I can see why your so smitten. I am too.:) Thank you.

Rough Rider “Bolster Stripes with Peach Seed Bone.”
BE7838C0-605C-4BDE-BDE3-6FEE85B67DA0_zpsnhe0asrz.jpeg
Wow, nice lookin Rough Rider.

Commendable whittler, Dean! (I'm surprised that the blades are all so similar in shape.)

- GT

Thank you, Gary. When I found this in my knife storage (hadn't seen it in a few years), I was also surprised at the feature of blade similarity! :confused::)

Slim and sublime, too, Dean!

- GT

Thank you, Gary. It is slightly smaller in every dimension (including the fourth ;)) from the Mini Copperhead.

Birthday carry!!!
56qob1R.jpg

Stunning pair Taylor :thumbsup: Happy Birthday! :) :thumbsup:

I started out carrying my Ashley's Choice Lambsfoot, but then a gift package turned up from Mr @paulhilborn :) Along with the amazing sheep's head was a 4-line Camillus Easy-Open Jack, which went straight in my pocket :) Many thanks Paul :) :thumbsup:

MsszWDt.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up a little SAK Rambler as a watch-pocket knife and added a paracord/brass bead fob. I think the bead overwhelms the knife a bit, but I'm going to give it a couple days and see; I may switch to a cord-only fob. Either way, it's good to have a Rambler back in my collection -- I love the tool mix on this model. :)

67WNmIu.jpg

Back