What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

For the fourth July 22nd in a row, I'm carrying this Nifebrite #71 Bull Nose.

j9KHHf6.jpg

Three years ago, I had this knife in my pocket when our daughter, Eleanor, was born.

NaAScxK.jpg

Since then, it's been my go-to carry for her birthday and any other special milestones. I've made a point to get a picture of her with the knife every year on her birthday, and I enjoy getting to share them with you all.

Here she was on her first birthday:

c1PI0le.jpg

And last year on her second:

6nP6c53.jpg

And here she is holding her knife today:

OZcyecw.jpg
Awesome Barrett, best post of the day my friend and Eleanor is simply ADORABLE:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

j9KHHf6.jpg

Three years ago, I had this knife in my pocket when our daughter, Eleanor, was born.

NaAScxK.jpg

Since then, it's been my go-to carry for her birthday and any other special milestones. I've made a point to get a picture of her with the knife every year on her birthday, and I enjoy getting to share them with you all.

c1PI0le.jpg

6nP6c53.jpg

OZcyecw.jpg
Get her one of these, Barrett! (My granddaughter Eleanor.)
hRl8TsP.jpg

Thanks for your positive comments, JJ, and for the helpful info about the "Be Prepared" shield!
Absolutely Gary!;)
Laudable pair, JJ! Cool covers on the sowbelly; celluloid?
Thank you! The covers on the Sowbelly are Abalone; reminds me of my underwater adventures.:eek:
That scout knife will set off some yearning!
Yes it does; the mighty old Remington! Thanks Gary!:D
:D It does make a nice knife stand, doesn't it?
An outstanding perch to view the wonderful patina on your 2 jewels, Rachel!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
This might be my last chance to show you this knife, because my collection is getting out of hand. Gene Wiseman makes a perfect knife. I would not change a single thing.
That is the nicest Sodbuster I have ever seen! Outstanding knife and pattern!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
Harness Jack and a Cattle knife today
Those work perfect together Steve! All set to work the ranch!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Rough Rider “Bolster Stripes with Peach Seed Bone.”
You made the RR look like a million bucks, great shot Harvey!:thumbsup::D
Your new Farmer is a green dream, JJ! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Thanks again Gary! You have quite a cool line up this week; love the look of your vintage Alox!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

kai76 kai76 Mighty sweet looking Robeson, Nick!:thumbsup:;):thumbsup:

Very cool, Barrett; a definite legacy knife!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Northwoods Madison Barlow
You certainly have an excellent eye for putting together your daily tote!!!:thumbsup::cool:

j9KHHf6.jpg

NaAScxK.jpg

c1PI0le.jpg

6nP6c53.jpg

OZcyecw.jpg
Happy Birthday Eleanor! Great post Barrett!

IMG_4056.jpeg

Back