What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

SteveC

Gold Member
Remington UMC for WW !

Q5e9cNA.jpg

Peregrin

Traditional Forum Moderator
Gold Member
Nothin' like a bowl of Tomato salad for breakfast. Love this time of year, when I can pick cherry tomatoes and basil every morning. Add some EVOO, salt, pepper and garlic. Yum.
My Talley City knife did cut some tomatoes this morning.
CIVyQLH.jpg

cigarrodog

Platinum Member
Nothin' like a bowl of Tomato salad for breakfast. Love this time of year, when I can pick cherry tomatoes and basil every morning. Add some EVOO, salt, pepper and garlic. Yum.
My Talley City knife did cut some tomatoes this morning.
CIVyQLH.jpg
Beautiful sun-lit image, Gary. I need to get a city knife one day. I say that every time I see one like yours.:)

RDaneel

Gold Member
Thanks, Rachel. :) Gotta get some pics of the canoe in the environment that inspired it. ;):cool: Saw this guy this morning (and I think it saw me :p):
View attachment 1178455

I didn't even realize they offered a single clip version; nice, Dean! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Patriotic and pretty pair, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Here are more knives that I took on our 2-week vacation; we head for home Saturday morning.
Stockman of the Fortnight is a Colt "black stag" sowbelly:
View attachment 1178487

Stag/Horn Knife of the Fortnight is also a sowbelly, in ram's horn by Marbles:
View attachment 1178489

- GT

Thank you, Gary! Your Stag and horn duo are a rustic and attractive combination. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1178598
This one has been dominating my pocket since it arrived.

It seems to be aging well and looks great. :thumbsup:

cigarrodog

Platinum Member
Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. After taking the shot, unbeknownst to me, it had fallen out of my pocket. Of course I was most concerned that some little kid would find it and get hurt, but it really bummed me. After over an hour, I finally found it.

That’s a very nice peanut Mitch gifted you with.

Last edited: