What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I am carrying an older Queen Copperhead. Yes, I removed the copperhead portion on the handle. It allows me to choke up on the handle and is more comfortable for me.

U841bCP.jpg
I am in favor of making a knife suit you, and it looks like a fine job.

Happy to get D2 in my pocket again. D2 takes a great edge, rings my bell … lol. Sorry about the reflection towards the tip.

bellivoryshadowtrapper-1.jpg
I’ll chime in to say how nice that is. Bet it puts a jingle in your step.
Having such great totin choices sure takes a toll on a knife knut.

I carried the Totin Chip, and ceremoniously presented more than a few many years later.

Case 2138 and ‘18 BF Buck sportin elk antler
A very cool pair for you today Jeff!!! I suspect you performed the re-cover on the sodbuster, outstanding!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
You're well equipped for whittling in style.

Last month, Jack Black Jack Black sent me a box o' knives from his famous table to fettle with. I'm savoring them by pulling them out a few at a time. :) Since Saturday is Sharpening Day, I've got this pruner that needs a bit of work on the tip, and new the Maserin in olivewood. Thanks, Jack!
Thank you Rachel!!! I'm certain those two wood covered beauties of yours have a screaming edge now!!!:eek:
JJ Cahill JJ Cahill - Thank you JJ. And thanks for the Kutmaster intel. Cool back story. And the hits keep happening with the 29 and the 80s split back.
Your'e very welcome Harvey and thank you!!! Wonderful stag covers on your A Wright today and another great shot!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
Very unique and cool shot of your 2 pieces of stunning cutlery!!!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just pulled this one out of safe of toys :D
The perfect pair of slicers; a superb folding whittler and a phenomenal Fiddleback fixed blade!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
Carried my Glennbad-ed TL-29 today. I really love this knife.
Sensational snakewood covers on your TL-29 EO!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
A pair of English knives for me today.
Wow, what a sublime Sheffield pair, Nick!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Enjoy Rachel :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Rachel!!! I'm certain those two wood covered beauties of yours have a screaming edge now!!!:eek:
Thanks! The pruner was easier to sharpen than I expected, and very pocket friendly for a pruner. ;)
pgM0Qrt.jpg
PUVIM8p.jpg

We are expecting the 14th consecutive day of over 100 degree temperatures, so I think this is a good day for puttering around inside.
Yard sale find
Vulcan cutlery of Germany 2 blade slipjoint.View attachment 1180761 View attachment 1180762 View attachment 1180763 View attachment 1180764
Have no info whatsoever. Was thrown in.
The hope of finding a knife like that is what keeps me from passing by yard sales. :thumbsup: Goin's Encyclopedia lists that stamp, but doesn't give any dates. I'd guess it could be 100 years old.

Thanks! The pruner was easier to sharpen than I expected, and very pocket friendly for a pruner. ;)
pgM0Qrt.jpg
PUVIM8p.jpg

We are expecting the 14th consecutive day of over 100 degree temperatures, so I think this is a good day for puttering around inside.

The hope of finding a knife like that is what keeps me from passing by yard sales. :thumbsup: Goin's Encyclopedia lists that stamp, but doesn't give any dates. I'd guess it could be 100 years old.

I'm still to get bitten by the Pruner bug, but when I carry one, the one I carry is the same as yours Rachel :) I usually sharpen mine on a kitchen steel, or on a ceramic rod held like a steel :thumbsup:

Back