What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

View attachment 1180824 Light and slim for church carry. Camillus 14 pen, and a single blade jack made out of a TL29.View attachment 1180825 Bonus shot of the old ‘55 J45. When I die, this one IS going with me, cuz it sounds like heaven.:D
Wait- that’s a bit presumptuous!

Have a blessed day!

That Tl-29 mod looks great! I love that steel Camillus used, takes a wicked edge and the blade profile is perfect.
I used to find these at a local flea-market all the time for around 10 bucks and give them away as gifts,and regret not keeping any for myself because now I can't find them :rolleyes:

Nice guitar too :D

Blue Blazes! That's a ravishing pair, Dean! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I've been thinking about getting a navy blue jigged bone Tribal Lock (and a matching canoe) for quite awhile, and seeing yours with the mini copperhead doesn't dissuade me at all! ;) You like the barehead style of the blue?

Here's a new pic of my same old quartet of knives I have with me 24/7/365:
View attachment 1181066

- GT

Thank, Gary! I got the navy blue tribal for two reasons: navy blue and barehead. And I do very much like it. I like the new quartet pic. :thumbsup:

Hope y’all have had a good weekend! Mines been hot and sweaty. I carried a #47 Hayn’ Helper Sheepfoot with OD Green Linen Micarta yesterday. We were redoing some beds so I was cutting landscape fabric and bags of mulch. Sorry for not getting any photos but I was so tired after a day in the mid 90’s I didn’t have the energy. Today has been more relaxing. We went to town and had a nice lunch. We also made a stop by Sam’s Club and the grocery store. I also filled up Pam’s car with gas. I did say today was more relaxing, didn’t I?? :eek: I’ve had these two 93’s in my pockets today. :D

48415287916_a8a32731b6_b_d.jpg

That Tl-29 mod looks great! I love that steel Camillus used, takes a wicked edge and the blade profile is perfect.
I used to find these at a local flea-market all the time for around 10 bucks and give them away as gifts,and regret not keeping any for myself because now I can't find them :rolleyes:

Nice guitar too :D
Thanks on both, my friend!

Well, my post-church schedule involves three things that I deeply enjoy doing, and find very satisfying:
1. Eating peanut butter and tomato sandwiches~ toms are ripening on the vine, and over the next month or two, I will be eating and canning massive quantities.
2.Working in my garden, dividing and transplanting perennials.
3. Smoking a fat roasting hen for supper.

I swapped the little Cam. pen for this indispensable gardening tool, a Camillus no.1 Hawkbill Pruner, for dead heading the bee balm.View attachment 1181107

@JJ Cahill @Jack Black @5K Qs Thanks JJ, Jack and Gary!

For today I'll be toting a couple of medium sized pen knives, each with a stout main blade; a Crucible Knife Co sleeveboard from the late 20's and a Robeson EE from the 20's-30's. :D
That Crucible.....

This little guy lives in my wallet, so it gets carried everyday... matches the new wallet nicely too I think;)

screenshot_20190818-030228_gallery-jpg.1180772

screenshot_20190818-030217_gallery-jpg.1180773
What a beautiful knife and nice to see that it’s well loved!

Schrade mini moose.

For morning church service, it was my white Mini-Copperlock with the Icthus shield (my normal Sunday morning carry). The afternoon and evening found my Case Sodbuster Jr. with yellow Delrin sides in my pocket. Sorry for the lack of individual pictures...BTW, the Case Stockman is available in the Pay It Forward thread...
hovzc7T.jpg

zPOFU7d.jpg

Back