What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

etFLcQc.jpg

I saw these as I was leaving and figured I’d throw my knife on top and take a picture. You know, a completely normal impulse.

I'm fond of this gem. Getting a decent edge on it is proving annoyingly tricky, I find small blades to be difficult to sharpen.

DP9JdGv.jpg
I like that one Will, easy pocket carry. In regards to sharpening, I have a Winchester Coffin Jack that I find the kind of edge I like to be elusive, I very seldom have that issue:confused::(

I was recently getting into the habit of totin' a fixed blade, in pocket of on belt, and thought it wood be fun to tote a folder bigger than my fixed blade. Wooden that be nice?

gj1vMk9.jpg

The Case photo-bombing in the foreground is a recent precious remembrance from @Half/Stop (Ron is a bit more camera shy than the handsome Case that he left with me.)

BTW, Go, Nats!!
- Stuart
Great composition !! Handsome indeed.

My totes for today are two from Schatt & Morgan (Queen); a bone covered Barlow and a "worm groove" rope cutter.:)

The rope cutter is one cool knife...wow !

Zen :)

New day with a new knife I bought yesterday- certainly going to be my EDC today. OH
Case-61749-L-SS-Mini-Copperlock.jpg
Great choice !!
Little (3 1/4") schrade cut jack knife.

View attachment 1218943

May I ask who the maker is and what model it is? Beautiful knife. What are your thoughts of this knife. Thank you.

Of course you can :),
It has been made by Davide Steri. The blade is in san-maï inox ( which is very hard to forge ) and the handle is in ivory. It has been made when it was legal to use ivory. It's not any more .
It is very elegant and small knife (8,5cm blade ) but a bit fragile because of the ivory .

Â

Thank you, fellas!

Another Barlow/Lamb combo for me today.

lOem8K9.jpg
Marvelous pairing ! Both exceptional specimens

Oooh, that sweet sawcut butt

48952718448_b8f5483aa3_b.jpg
What a looker ! Fall nature personified

On my hike today, I carried these two.

Looks like a magnificent day !! and that Ulster tied a knot in it :p:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A painting...wow. ' A study in embodiment '

Note: looks like a David Steri . The pile is mountainous, A !!!! :p

Back