What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I'm laughing at clouds so dark up above
What a glorious feeling
Just singin'
singin'
In the rain

49143968127_670e961954_b.jpg

Cause I'm happy again
The Sun's in my heart and I'm ready for Love...:)

Last edited:
Thank you, and WOW!!!
Best shield ever.

Thank you! And I agree. I’ve been looking for a maker for awhile to make a knife with that shield. I saw he did one in the Dunlap thread so I asked him about it at blade.

But, it has to go back to him. He forgot his mark! Lol. He’s gonna put his mark on it for me. I’m already gonna hate being without it lol!

I spent all day in the woods trying to find an elk. Had a couple of good knives with me that I was hoping to put to good use. The only thing I have the show for it are some very, very sore feet!

A3-AE86-C5-0-EB0-4-E87-BCCC-4-B0-F18835649.jpg

But I was treated to a very spectacular sunrise showing Mount St. Helens.

0-A83-FB46-F88-E-4-F17-A7-AE-CDA98-BDD34-B2.jpg

Along with some other pretty nice scenery...

82-F8-F65-A-5097-42-C8-8-F94-E86-AD76-ABA19.jpg

My boys and I were having a conversation about responsibility and living up to your potential... it just came to me. :D
Yup. Dads like to use the “R” word a lot!

Just the belt-SAC I so often forget to put in the picture, this morning for my doctor, though she doesn't have metal detectors either. The others later. She's allowing me low-fiber solid food, but said no to my TG leftovers, so into the freezer they've gone.
Nuw0tc9.jpg
Without going into gory details, been there, done it. At first the attacks were far enough apart that I failed to recognize them. When/if they come more frequently, get the surgery. I did earlier this year... so much better now, and a real cool scar.
Good luck!

Wait. What? You mean you DON’T take a guitar and knives for passing the time in hotel rooms???View attachment 1241228

I spent all day in the woods trying to find an elk. Had a couple of good knives with me that I was hoping to put to good use. The only thing I have the show for it are some very, very sore feet!

A3-AE86-C5-0-EB0-4-E87-BCCC-4-B0-F18835649.jpg

But I was treated to a very spectacular sunrise showing Mount St. Helens.

0-A83-FB46-F88-E-4-F17-A7-AE-CDA98-BDD34-B2.jpg

Along with some other pretty nice scenery...

82-F8-F65-A-5097-42-C8-8-F94-E86-AD76-ABA19.jpg
Too bad you didn't get anything.
Great picture there, my dad's unit was put on cleanup duty when St Helens erupted and had jars full of the volcanic ash at one time but has since given the last of it away.

Back