What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I love the bone on your 15. The color reminds me of some of the 1950's and 60's schrades with red tinted bone.

Thanks Tom, great pairing my friend, hope you're having a lovely day :) :thumbsup:

Thanks my friends, very much appreciated!

I’m not totin’ anything today, my personal tradition on Black Friday is to stay at home :). I consider it a win if I don’t put on shoes for the day. So far I am winning

I’m carrying two today. I’ve got my Jigged Bone WCLF and a Queen English Jack that was a gift on an earlier trip. Thanks again Stuart D Duckdog . :thumbsup: My family went out for lunch and then the girls went shopping. I stayed in with my grand-dog! ;) :thumbsup:

49143415827_ff3c112dd8_o_d.jpg

I’m carrying two today. I’ve got my Jigged Bone WCLF and a Queen English Jack that was a gift on an earlier trip. Thanks again Stuart D Duckdog . :thumbsup: My family went out for lunch and then the girls went shopping. I stayed in with my grand-dog! ;) :thumbsup:

49143415827_ff3c112dd8_o_d.jpg

Enjoy the time with your family and family dog, and the good weather. I'm dropping the top on the '92 Trans Am today (though I'll be wearing a jacket). The Queen looks happy in your care.
- Stuart

Thanks, GT, and for the kind comment on my Case slim line trapper and Case Texas Jack. The trapper is a gift from my neighbor (and fishing/hunting buddy) and the Texas Jack is a gift from Half/Stop Half/Stop .
- Stuart

Enjoy the time with your family and family dog, and the good weather. I'm dropping the top on the '92 Trans Am today (though I'll be wearing a jacket). The Queen looks happy in your care.
- Stuart
Thanks Stuart! I think the Texas Jack and the English Jack are both in great homes my friend! I hope you enjoy the Trans Am. Hope to see you on the next trip! Be safe! :) :thumbsup:

On a morning hike today with 15 other people who didn't want to shop. :D A great knife in the woods is my Buck BladeForums double ended jack in elk. Second photo shows an albino squirrel. (The naturalist who led the hike told us albino animals have short lives.

On a morning hike today with 15 other people who didn't want to shop. :D A great knife in the woods is my Buck BladeForums double ended jack in elk. Second photo shows an albino squirrel. (The naturalist who led the hike told us albino animals have short lives.

Beautiful pictures :thumbsup:
I’m guessing a contributing factor to there shorter life is lack of camouflage .

Planned to stick with the Buck 212 through the year, but other knives show up, like this GEC H20 from Wurrrulf.
Gave it a screaming edge and it's good to go, it should make an excellent EDC and the clip sheath gives me options for more convenient access with use at work.

Last edited:
Beautiful. :cool::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, John. Sorry I didn’t mention it sooner, but on one of your previous postings, I thought the image was exquisitely lit. By the way, your sig line cracks me up.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you kindly, Jack. Great trio with your Hartshead in the lead.:)

Last edited:
Back