What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

infinity ~
49214215006_f2de416983_b.jpg

Smashing Barlow Gev :cool: :thumbsup:

It is a cold, overcast, drizzly day here, so I'm totin' some color for "warmth". A VANCO premium pen (1888-1940) and a Royal Brand "SharpCutter" physician's knife (1914-1954):

zgQCNx9.jpg

- Stuart

Nice pairing Stuart :) :thumbsup:

Yea I agree, this knife and Jack Black Jack Black 's SFOs have been fabulous knives!!!

Thank you Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Thank you for the compliments Jack! :) It’s always great to see an 18 in the wild. They are such wonderful knives. The IXL Sheepsfoot is a beautiful old classic! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks a lot Ron :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! They are certainly quite the workhorses. Lovely pictures of your '18 and the ol' IXL.

A couple clad in black for me today.

ZPekM1K.jpg

Thanks Dylan, nice Black Friday pairing my friend :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack.:) It would be great if before I “shuffle off this mortal coil,” I could take in this view with you and your 2018 Ebony. Followed by a few pints. Cheers!:thumbsup:

I would like that very much Harvey, it's close to an old village called Heptonstall, where there are a couple of decent pubs :) :thumbsup:

Real Lamb Foot, Real Glock.
View attachment 1248721

Great pic :cool: :thumbsup:

Tasty, Jack. The IXL looks ready for the holidays.

Thank you Stuart :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Jack!!! Very cool combo of wonderful Sheffields for your today; the older sheep is watching over (or under) the young lamb!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

A couple BSA totes for Saturday, both from Camillus; a whittler from the 60s and a scout from the late 40s. :)

Fab-looking BSA knives there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope you are all enjoying better weather than we are here at the moment, and that you have a great weekend. Thought I'd pair my 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot and an old Joseph Haywood :) :thumbsup:

Nedeipd.jpg

s0zxZyy.jpg

Particle Theory

49214964993_c39bd1bbb1_c.jpg

49215446341_1cd1f3d3bd_b.jpg
LOL! Well done.
A little U.S.-made 33OT refitted with stag...

B5K8xjL.jpg
That is fine work! I was wondering if you had any trouble dealing with the Swinden key?
Jack,

Your Joseph Haywood...I take it. Paypal?

Dan.
Seconds if this falls through.:D

@Duckdog & JJ Cahill JJ Cahill ~ thanks for liking my Camilli! I *could* do with only those two for the rest of my life.

I won’t, but I could:cool::D

JJ, I’m going to go ahead and take credit for your decision to carry two Camillus today!

Down to just one Cam today~ the TL-29 I re-covered in cow bone dog chew, and a little Klein coping knife I re-did in elk antler dog chew for Stagurday.View attachment 1248928

That is an intriguingly attractive bolster stamp, Gev, I like it!

I think you ate all the chocolate. :D:thumbsup:

Gevonovich Gevonovich - That’s a nice beautiful old Barlow, Gev.

The KNIFE OF THE DAY!! What a treat! Thanks, Gev.

Smashing Barlow Gev :cool: :thumbsup:

LOL! Well done.
Thank you all for the fine compliments !!!:D:thumbsup:

Back