What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice combination Dylan, love the horn on that old Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

A great pairing Dylan! :thumbsup: :cool:

Hmmm... just when I thought I could sit this one out. I do like everything about that 62. I may have to pick one up too. Congratulations on finding such a good looking knife.

mdB1XpZ.jpg

Thank you, fellas!

Bit of a departure from my usual today, went with quite the rugged pair.

BBHHzEb.jpg

International Knife of the Week is a Mora 120:
View attachment 1287783

Watchpocket knife of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone canittler:
View attachment 1287786

Big Knife of the Week is a Mercator Black Cat:
View attachment 1287797

- GT

Nice k55k gt! My dad and grandad each carry one... Grandpa needed a new knife, then dad dot jealous. I was given the opportunity to gift both of them with a good blade. Still makes me happy to see how they've progressed.

Sowbelly stockman for this week is a Marbles stag bone (thanks, Randy):
sowbelly-mark-3open-jpg.1287193

Regular stockman this week is a Buck 303:
303-mark-open-bht-jpg.1287194

Budget canoe this week is a Winchester buckstag:
buckstag-mark-2open-jpg.1287195

Premium canoe this week is a jigged bone Buck:
jig-canoe-mark-main-hat-jpg.1287196
Great picks Gary; that Marbles bone stag looks very cool and the Buck really floats my boat!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Superb pair, JJ! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I'd have voted for the toothpick as my favorite, since I had a dental check-up scheduled for Wednesday morning. :rolleyes: (Cavity-free! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:)
Thanks Gary; I'm sure your dentist approves your toothpick use, as well!!!:D
Sincere thanks JJ, wonderful pair of Barlows my friend :) :thumbsup:
Hope everyone is having a good day :) I'm pairing my Hartshead Barlow with the Jack Carter of Jack Knives ;) :thumbsup:

xCXDH8F.jpg

EC6jheD.jpg
Thank you very kindly, Jack!!! Another noteworthy pair of jacks both in wonderful settings; great movie reference/choice too!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. That Big Daddy Rocks!
Thank you very much, Harvey!!!
Joseph Rodgers Congress(I’m not worthy).
e21310e1-d28b-4a98-9727-f84fe9bc12dc-jpeg.1287621

Venture-Sheffield Lamb Foot.
05B36A29-9299-48B7-81C0-D30E457A029A_zpsq225hdhr.jpeg
Your two Sheffields are amazing with the Rodgers Congress certainly firing on all cylinders; a real gem!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jack as you've proven with your yearly knives an inexpensive knife doesn't have to be inferior if done right. This Rough Ryder pattern RR2038 is sold out.

That compliment means a lot Alan, thank you :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, fellas!

Bit of a departure from my usual today, went with quite the rugged pair.

BBHHzEb.jpg

Nice pairing Dylan, I like that fixed-blade :cool: :thumbsup:

International Knife of the Week is a Mora 120:
View attachment 1287783

Watchpocket knife of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone canittler:
View attachment 1287786

Big Knife of the Week is a Mercator Black Cat:
View attachment 1287797

- GT

Such interesting choices Gary :cool: I didn't know you had one of those little Moras :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice k55k gt! My dad and grandad each carry one... Grandpa needed a new knife, then dad dot jealous. I was given the opportunity to gift both of them with a good blade. Still makes me happy to see how they've progressed.

Nice story my friend :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. I guess I would settle for finding a Stan Shaw Lamb Foot.:D

Now THAT'S a grail! :eek: :D There must be a lot of unmarked Ablett Lambsfoot knives about, he made thousands, and only started putting his name on knives in his latter years :thumbsup:

Thank you very kindly, Jack!!! Another noteworthy pair of jacks both in wonderful settings; great movie reference/choice too!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you JJ :D :thumbsup:

Two very different Barlows for me today, my Hartshead, and an Old Friend in the form of one of @gunstockjack 's Watchpocket Barlows :) Hope your week rounds off nicely folks :) :thumbsup:

LyCSxgn.jpg

bza7CdM.jpg

Back