What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

After a day with my 92 it’s back to my regularly scheduled broadcast with my favorite 93 (along with a hat I picked up on a work trip to the islands a few weeks ago).

D31hozi.jpg
Great knife and an awesome hat with a very meaningful message. In today’s world we could use more HE is greater than i mentality ... HE>i!!

Great knife and an awesome hat with a very meaningful message. In today’s world we could use more HE is greater than i mentality ... HE>i!!
Thanks, and I couldn’t agree more.

Stupid tax! Closed this sharp little one on the tip of my finger after slicing some blueberries for the wee chap.
jFTvyIr.jpg
Ruh roh! Now you know it's yours without a doubt... You can always blame the kid too, that's my policy at least.:D

Sowbelly of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone, the first sowbelly I ever owned (and I think the first I ever saw in person):
sowbelly.closed.jpg

Regular stockman of the Week is this medium Uncle Henry (thanks, Dean). Pretty much my idea of an almost perfect stockman!
897uh.dean.mark.closed.jpg
Budget Canoe of the Week is a Buck amber jigged bone model (that coincidentally Half/Stop Half/Stop has posted several times recently):
walmart.canoe.mark.2open.CSR.jpg

Premium Canoe of the Week is a Case Rough Black model (thanks for the GAW, Alan):
GFcanoe.mark.Vopen.jpg

- GT

For Wednesday these two wood covered totes, in Juniper and Rosewood. :)
http://[img]https://i.imgur.com/BYYcgWK.jpg[/img]
Thank you JJ. Very nice pair. Names? Bottom one reeks of old school cool. The top one is a beauty.

@Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Well matched pair . Oh that Ebony Gunstock. Solid. Great propeller shield on your fine Winchester.

@Amir Fleschwund - Great Winter image of your Camillus, Jeff.

@Crazy Canuck - Excellent Candy and knife image, Mike. I love that sour chewy candy.

@Old Engineer - Your Stag 62 Rocks, Harry.

D Duckdog - Beautiful Remington, Stuart.

Great captures, Harvey.

For Wednesday these two wood covered totes, in Juniper and Rosewood. :)

JJ, your juniper clad jewel compelled me to mix a gin Martini. Thanks a lot!!

That gunstock is right on target, Jack.

Terrific trapper, José.

Case sowbelly and schrade walden 898.

View attachment 1295967

That's a happy pair, Paul.

Today it took me a long time to choose my carries for the day! :eek: ;) I came up with my Yellow Delrin CV SBJ and this Parker Cutlery Little Pillbuster. The Parker was a gift from my buddy Stuart D Duckdog . Thanks again Stuart! :thumbsup: :)

49617085783_aea59444b3_o_d.jpg

Just what the doctor ordered. Right, Ron? Love the lemony Delrin.

Half Congress that belonged to my late father-in-law.

Going small today - my old Buck 303. Camillus made,40+ years young, and sharp as ever.
View attachment 1296029

fi8Ru5d.jpg

Both of those are very worthy totes. Congratulations @K33ncutter and @Onebigbill .

Great looking jigging on those trappers Stuart !

Camillus Sword brand Jack and a Keen Kutter Cattle knife today

5Iy5dv4.jpg

Thanks, Steve. You have a pretty potent pair of pretties today.

1979 Case

Wow, that's nice!!

Was carrying this old Cataraugus Congress this morning and used it to open the Mail.

In the Mail was this Old Northfield Congress

And this brand new Northfield Congress 620220

Congratulations on your congressional collection for the day, Harry.

Heading out early tomorrow, with these two :) Have a good Thursday folks :thumbsup:

Have a great day, Jack.

Sowbelly of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone, the first sowbelly I ever owned (and I think the first I ever saw in person):
View attachment 1296378

Regular stockman of the Week is this medium Uncle Henry (thanks, Dean). Pretty much my idea of an almost perfect stockman!
View attachment 1296380
Budget Canoe of the Week is a Buck amber jigged bone model (that coincidentally Half/Stop Half/Stop has posted several times recently):
View attachment 1296386

Premium Canoe of the Week is a Case Rough Black model (thanks for the GAW, Alan):
View attachment 1296387

- GT

All four are fine, GT. Great choices for the day.

Had a bit of Stag with me today.

3q5S9UU.jpg

Powerful pair there, Dylan. After I saw your knives, I went downstairs to scold my mongrel mix of cutlery mutts.

Nice wood on that big boy Stuart! A great looking knife! :thumbsup: :)

D Duckdog - Beautiful Remington, Stuart.

Thanks, guys. As you may know, that trapper (R-1128) was produced by Camillus in 1988 as part of a "bullet" replica series.

Secret Guardian Meeting. Discussing the merits of the Senator.
483CA03F-5EAA-4ADF-8B9F-5AAA45FB5450_zpsnogsllh5.jpeg

Maiden Voyage of the 62.
348504FE-461F-455B-9D35-94D44EB55644_zps2sxwwew6.jpeg

Great googly moogly! What a pair of unique individuals. Well done, Harvey.

- Stuart

Love that bolster stamp JJ :cool: :thumbsup:

Morning folks, nearly halfway through the week already :) Hope everyone is having a good 'un :thumbsup:

RMg2I96.jpg

nnASOqT.jpg
Thank you Jack!!! It's the Camargue Cross from that region in the South of France. :)
Great pairing for you today; the bolster stamp on your Hartshead Barlow is very cool, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very cool bolster stamp. :cool::thumbsup:
Good Morning Everybody
Got one of my GEC #15's riding with my Lambsfoot today...
Thank you kindly, John!!! That's about the nicest 15 I have yet to see!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Love that Juniper and bolster stamp! A beautiful knife JJ! :thumbsup: :D
Thank you very much, Ron!!!
Today it took me a long time to choose my carries for the day! :eek: ;) I came up with my Yellow Delrin CV SBJ and this Parker Cutlery Little Pillbuster. The Parker was a gift from my buddy Stuart D Duckdog . Thanks again Stuart! :thumbsup: :)

49617085783_aea59444b3_o_d.jpg
Great image of a wonderful pairing; your Parker is quite a beauty, as well!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Was carrying this old Cataraugus Congress this morning and used it to open the Mail.

In the Mail was this Old Northfield Congress

And this brand new Northfield Congress 620220

Pile side

Pockets will be full for the rest of the day now.
Wow Harry, a perfect trifecta!!! That original Northfield is really a special piece of fine cutlery!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
sowbelly-closed-jpg.1296378

897uh-dean-mark-closed-jpg.1296380

walmart-canoe-mark-2open-csr-jpg.1296386

gfcanoe-mark-vopen-jpg.1296387
Great foursome Gary; I think your have the coolest selection of Sowbellies and Canoes I have seen!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Very nice pair. Names? Bottom one reeks of old school cool. The top one is a beauty.
Thank you very kindly, Harvey!!! The top one is a Le Camarguais from the Camargue region in the S. of France and the other is a trusty old Buck 112 from the 1970s. :)
Secret Guardian Meeting. Discussing the merits of the Senator.
483CA03F-5EAA-4ADF-8B9F-5AAA45FB5450_zpsnogsllh5.jpeg

Maiden Voyage of the 62.
348504FE-461F-455B-9D35-94D44EB55644_zps2sxwwew6.jpeg
What an exquisite pair; the stag on your new 62 is insanely cool, too!:eek::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back