What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Called out to work again for the second time in a week. At least this time I got 2 1/2 hours of sleep before the phone rang:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Figured a fine Pony Jack should tag along...

14570-C3-F-6289-45-A9-9-A16-B7-F17-C02-EA6-E.jpg

For Wednesday these two wood covered totes, in Juniper and Rosewood. :)
Love that Juniper and bolster stamp! A beautiful knife JJ! :thumbsup: :D

Morning folks, nearly halfway through the week already :) Hope everyone is having a good 'un :thumbsup:

RMg2I96.jpg

nnASOqT.jpg
Great pairing Jack! :thumbsup: I sure do miss my Lambsfoots! ;) When I get home Sunday my priorities will be to kiss my lovely wife first and then I’m going to drop a Lambsfoot in my pocket! :D I really believe I may be addicted! :eek:

Excellent picture of your Hartshead, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Good Morning Everybody
Got one of my GEC #15's riding with my Lambsfoot today...

Thank you buddy, that's a great companion knife :thumbsup:

Great photo Jeff :thumbsup:

Great pairing Jack! :thumbsup: I sure do miss my Lambsfoots! ;) When I get home Sunday my priorities will be to kiss my lovely wife first and then I’m going to drop a Lambsfoot in my pocket! :D I really believe I may be addicted! :eek:

Thanks a lot Ron, that sounds like a great plan my friend! :D :thumbsup:

Case sowbelly and schrade walden 898.

View attachment 1295967

Fine pair :) :thumbsup:

Today it took me a long time to choose my carries for the day! :eek: ;) I came up with my Yellow Delrin CV SBJ and this Parker Cutlery Little Pillbuster. The Parker was a gift from my buddy Stuart @Duckdog. Thanks again Stuart! :thumbsup: :)

49617085783_aea59444b3_o_d.jpg

Those two look good together Ron :cool: :thumbsup:

Back