What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

b33z4Qs.jpg

Case cocobolo SS peanut.

That’s a lotta pins! Makes for rather striking look.

After a couple weeks of the Dunlap stockman, including serving all weekend at our churches yearly family festival (south louisiana family festival) to benefit our men’s and women’s rehabilitation homes, I decided today was time for a small shift of gears while recovering. We’ll go to church this evening.
View attachment 1298636

This showed up at our car show. Never seen one in person. Pretty impressive, to say the least.
View attachment 1298637

When I was a kid, the McLaren F1 was one of, if not THE fastest production car. I was partial to the look of the older Ferrari 288 myself.

Congrats on the new knife for your nativity, David! :cool::thumbsup::cool: You're really turning only 29 this month?? :rolleyes:

- GT
Thanks GT, if only it was the 29th year again:p although it will be the 41st and I have this reaction :confused::eek: , as in "is it only been 41 years!? Oh crap its 41 years" I know thats not that old but sometimes I'm shocked I've actually made it this far.

Thanks GT, if only it was the 29th year again:p although it will be the 41st and I have this reaction :confused::eek: , as in "is it only been 41 years!? Oh crap its 41 years" I know thats not that old but sometimes I'm shocked I've actually made it this far.
I hear ya brother as I look at my past I think the same thing. Over 20 years in and out of a Armored truck dodging bullets hypothetically speaking on a daily basis. Not to mention all my shenanigans over the years .Yup made it to 57 and going strong knock on wood :D

If I knew that I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself. Now, there's nothing left but wine, women, and song (and THE woman, Miss Norma, ain't too keen on my warbling).
- Stuart
I think Dean Martin mentioned something very similar. He cut right to the chase and said if he’d a known he was going live this long he wouldn’t of partied so much.
May he Rest In Peace .

Back