What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

WOW Stuart!!! BEAUTIFUL:cool::cool::cool:

All black ALOX Electrician and Carver today:thumbsup:
9OB9oJ.jpg

Nice Electrician Paul, I don't think I've seen one in black before :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. I can’t say with any certainty, but my best guess is Mulberry Cutlery Co.
View attachment 1309524

View attachment 1309525

Thanks Harry, you nailed it :) When @Cambertree visited Sheffield, his hotel was on Mulberry Street, and I gave him a Mulberry knife :thumbsup:

Today's totes are a late 60s Case heavyweight and a nimble Portuguese slicer. :)

Useful pair JJ :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, I hope everyone is managing OK, and staying safe and well :thumbsup: Treating myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day today :) :thumbsup:

MFP4UOw.jpg

DrpmEIx.jpg

Alox Knife this week is a red Vic Cadet:
cadet-red-closed-jpg.1309198

non-Alox SAK this week is my first (of 3, currently) Vic Pocket Pal:
pocketpal1-deckrail-jpg.1309199

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Holub electrician's knife (thanks, Dave):
holub-2-jpg.1309200

International Knife this week is a JJ Martinez marinera, one of my least expensive, yet most liked, knives:
marinera-patina1-jpg.1309201

Excellent selection of knives for this week Vince, very good photos.;):thumbsup:

fG4I1nc.jpg

Not reduced to shaving with a knife:D got a good stock of blades Japanese&Russian that ought to reach well into the decade ;) But opened up packaging on a new bowl of Proraso an excellent lathering soap. Or rather like most Italian products it's a kind of cross between soap and cream.

Worked outside all day doing Spring Cleanup and Fertilizing and had these two wood handled old ones in my pockets today .
Dixon

and Lowen Messer

Harry
Two great ole knives there my friend! :thumbsup: Don't work too hard! Stay safe! :)

WOW Stuart!!! BEAUTIFUL:cool::cool::cool:

All black ALOX Electrician and Carver today:thumbsup:
9OB9oJ.jpg
Nice pairing Paul. :thumbsup: The Electrician is my favorite SAK. I don't recall seeing one in all Black! :cool: Nice! :thumbsup:

Morning folks, I hope everyone is managing OK, and staying safe and well :thumbsup: Treating myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day today :) :thumbsup:

MFP4UOw.jpg

DrpmEIx.jpg
Jack, it doesn't get any better than that pair my friend! :thumbsup: Ebony and Stag!!! :D:D:D

fG4I1nc.jpg

Not reduced to shaving with a knife:D got a good stock of blades Japanese&Russian that ought to reach well into the decade ;) But opened up packaging on a new bowl of Proraso an excellent lathering soap. Or rather like most Italian products it's a kind of cross between soap and cream.
A very nicely arranged photo Will! :cool: Your Laguiole is a very beautiful and elegant example! :thumbsup: :)

Two great ole knives there my friend! :thumbsup: Don't work too hard! Stay safe! :)
:thumbsup: :)
Thank you very much my friend . There will be no work today . We will have to Get Out Amongst Them today to get some Meds and a small amount of Food Stuff .
Looks like you will be carrying some nice Biguns today . Don't let them get you down and Stay Safe as well Ron .

Harry

If it doesn’t rain, I’m planting peas today. I doubt I’ll really need either the Bull Buster, or Camillus TL-29 for planting peas, but ya never know!
I went all day without having to pull out a knife yesterday, until at the end of the day, while tending chicken on the grill, I sliced open a bag of potting soil.
Here’s hoping you find some way to use your knife today. And yes, just pulling it out to admire does count.
View attachment 1309641 View attachment 1309640

Back