What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I'm not doing anything today, but there's no reason not to carry something that makes you feel good while not doing it.

yPoQvao.jpg

bwOVMxY.jpg

3mDk5dv.jpg

O3K7A5L.jpg

- Stuart

That's a beautiful knife, Stuart, and in great shape! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hits a 100 for the blades, covers, bolsters and shield. :)

Thanks, Steve. A little pain means never being alone. That's a great picture of two very fine knives. Par for the course for you, my friend.

- Stuart

Thanks Stuart, as someone who deals with chronic pain I can relate to that saying.

Today I'll have these wood covered Barlows with me :)
Thank you kindly JJ. Your S&M is hands down my favorite from your collection. Your CK lionSTEEL Rocks, too.

Half/Stop Half/Stop - Thanks so much, Ron.:) Pair of Aces you got there. You, yours, and everyone be safe.

Jack Black Jack Black - Big thank you for your kind words, Jack. 2 fine looking big boys. Hartshead & a fab Charlie SFO 86. You be safe, too, Pal.

@Duckdog - Much thanks, Stuart. Love the shape of your Miller Bros.

@5K Qs - Your alox SA looks especially nice today, GT.

@Modoc ED - Here’s hoping your PT session was a good one. Nice Boker.

Thanks, Jack! I like your pairing as well--very nice.

Thank you Joshua :) :thumbsup:

I'm going to physical therapy today where the PT folks will yank my leg around and make it hurt but I take some solace in that I will have my Boker Trapper with Cocobolo covers with me safe in it's Boker sheath.

lITw2hS.jpg

ohUWpL5.jpg

Hope that went OK Ed :thumbsup:

Well played, Jack.

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

I'm not doing anything today, but there's no reason not to carry something that makes you feel good while not doing it.

yPoQvao.jpg

bwOVMxY.jpg

3mDk5dv.jpg

O3K7A5L.jpg

- Stuart

That makes me feel good just looking at it Stuart :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Big thank you for your kind words, Jack. 2 fine looking big boys. Hartshead & a fab Charlie SFO 86. You be safe, too, Pal.

Thanks a lot Harvey :) :thumbsup:

The Persuader:eek: Sheffield
0A5BBB92-C230-4E66-87B9-DD713E03D653_zpsjh8eluyw.jpeg

Jack Black SFO Lamb Foot. Ironwood.
20E44998-C452-46DD-90A4-E80CF141A4FB_zpsccp6c6cj.jpeg

That's an interesting Navy knife Harvey, don't see many with stag, who is the maker, if you don't mind my asking? Great pic of your Ironwood '19 too pal :) :thumbsup:

Wooden Wednesday.
HPILZXA.jpg

Impressive pic Dave :cool: :thumbsup:

Really nice scales.
After carrying one of my older knives for over a week I decided on a combination of utility and beauty for today - the wonderful 2018 Buck - Blade Forums Club Knife. OH

Buck-301-2018-Blade-Forums-Club-Knife-2-1.jpg
I agree on the ‘18 BF Buck!
Jeff, I mentioned your comment to Miss Norma and she opined that you "must be quite bright, very worldly, and, probably, handsome." She may have said more, but I was on my way to get more logs and missed it.

Thanks, Harvey and Jeff, for the compliments on the Case 6207. That old dogleg is, along with the Queen #31 congress, my most constant companion (along with the choices of the day). Just feels right.

Thanks, Steve. A little pain means never being alone. That's a great picture of two very fine knives. Par for the course for you, my friend.

The "eyes" have it and carry the day. Well done, Harvey.

Nicely pictured pair, JJ. I always love seeing the lightening wood wonder.

Well, that's a handsome Buck, JD.

Well played, Jack.

Gosh, what a beautiful knife!
- Stuart
Tell Miss Norma 2 out of 3 aint bad.

yPoQvao.jpg

bwOVMxY.jpg

3mDk5dv.jpg

O3K7A5L.jpg

- Stuart

Oh My!

Thank you kindly JJ. Your S&M is hands down my favorite from your collection. Your CK lionSTEEL Rocks, too.
Thank you very much Harvey!!!
The Persuader:eek: Sheffield
0A5BBB92-C230-4E66-87B9-DD713E03D653_zpsjh8eluyw.jpeg

Jack Black SFO Lamb Foot. Ironwood.
20E44998-C452-46DD-90A4-E80CF141A4FB_zpsccp6c6cj.jpeg
A pair of exquisite pieces from Sheffield for you today; love that CU of the old Mulberry Cutlery Co tang stamp, too!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back