What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Have a peaceful Sunday, folks!
DlDeCFH.jpg

Thank you and also for you, Gary. Your Fontenille Pataud is incredible.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

For my peaceful and restful Sunday, I’ll be enjoying these:
Craftsman Stockman, Wenger Handyman, and Camillus 41 Pen.
a32c6836-0c77-44e9-be24-565fe2af2280-jpeg.1367691
153a57ee-3ec1-44c2-bfae-13cb2b7b75cc-jpeg.1367692
It’s very nice out here on the deck, as Manny bravely keeps the chipmunks at bay,
aaea6b79-cc20-410e-a425-8fac804385df-jpeg.1367701
and I’d be inclined to stay here longer, but my coffee cup is empty.

Peaceful Sunday rest for you. Good selection of knives.;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peanut of the Week is a Case CV chestnut jigged bone:
chestnut-deck-up-jpg.1367708

Stag/Horn Knife this week is a small Joker stag lockback:
lilstaglb-pile-vopen-jpg.1367709

Lambsfoot of the Week is Black Jack, my Jack Black SFO 2018 Guardians lambsfoot:
bj-kitchensill-jpg.1367714

Another excellent choice for the week, Gary.;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I dug out an old friend to keep me company today. Hasn't been out in several years. After a few light strokes on the strop I think it would make many razors blush:). Have a great Sunday all!

View attachment 1367723
Wow, that’s nice!

Peaceful Sunday rest for you. Good selection of knives.;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you much, and you as well, my friend.

Manny is a good looking dog !
Not too good at catching chipmunks, though:D
Camillus carpenters whittler and an Imperial cattle knife.

2t6W0Ia.jpg
Stunning pair, Steven!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm going through one of my bi-annual stainless phases lately. Been enjoying this one a lot. The CPM-154 takes a fantastic edge, and I actually enjoy sharpening it. Spent a lot of time with stones, sandpaper, and strop recently to get this really sharp. And it has paid off bigtime already... it cuts random pieces of paper with ease, and makes short work of a sandwich and apple! :D

ArAWoTk.jpg

qSXBu7U.jpg

I found out some very interesting information today. Turns out that Case isn't a "real" barlow!:eek:
Well at least according to the gentleman at the next table at lunch. Used it to cut my lunch and was told "You know that ain't a real barlow right?" I politely asked "Whys that?" To which he responds "A REAL one has the name "barlow" engraved on the silver part" :rolleyes: So I said thanks, and hopefully someday I'll find a "real" one :p

Back