What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

View attachment 1372439 Proof that I did hit the wild black raspberry patches in my backyard. :D

If I get out there every couple of days, the bounty will go on for at least another week.

Then, the domestic blackberries will be ripening. I have a patch about 20’ by 50’ that grew out of canes that spread through the neighbor’s fence. They originally bought and planted them, but ended up ripping them out. I’m glad to have them, although I understand why they didn’t want them anymore ~ the thorns are wicked.
Man that’s an awesome crust! Makes my mouth water just looking at it!

My hiking partners for today. A big camera (Mamiya RB67) and a small knife (Case Pocket Worn Peanut)
yccqF3R.jpg
Great camera and knife! I think that tripod might be a bit heavy to carry....

This Queen congress was my yesterday carry that carried over to today. Handy, it got me through long day with a house full.

ucdOHwf.jpg

This was the view of the Washington, D.C. July 4th fireworks from my upper back deck (with the sound of ambient gunfire in support).

vQQUYWt.jpg

- Stuart

Stuart, if that’s your card, HappyBirthday! You must be special to have an entire city light off fireworks for your birthday:D:D

Many thanks JJ, I've just posted some pics in the Guardians thread :) It rained throughout, more or less, but I still enjoyed getting out :thumbsup:

QCiSOaS.jpg
Marvelous countryside and image; I have greatly enjoy that weather in the British Isles, lovely mist and a good cigar!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Super special scout JJ, and in superb condition :) :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed all the 4th of July pics yesterday, hope you all had a wonderful time :) Not too many hangovers or cases of cordite poisoning I hope today ;) Have a lovely Sunday :thumbsup:

ddQggqV.jpg

eVpsOIf.jpg
Thank you very kindly, Jack!!!
Your two beauties today certainly tote well together; a great English-American pair!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, Jeff :); I feel fortunate to have a matching canoe, and really enjoy the wood they use:
rem-canoe-peanut-closed-jpg.1372097
That is a very lovely matched set Gary; really dig those wood covers!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Did you say Imperial and scouts, JJ? That's speaking my language!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks a lot Gary; gotta love those Imperials!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Your BSA Scout is not only beautiful, but has a fine assortment of tools. Great image.
Thank you very much, Harvey!!!
Rockin my 1-XL Lamb Foot today.
d263490a-8fb4-4fcf-8f7a-9f88d9ee7a16-jpeg.1372158
That's definitely a "Rock'n Lamb" with your cool Telecaster type multi tool, super image, too!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Pretty good day, thanks! Just bought a bunny for my daughter’s upcoming birthday.

View attachment 1372330

Very nice Joshua, I'm sure she'll be thrilled :) Hope your daughter has a very happy birthday :) :thumbsup:

This Queen congress was my yesterday carry that carried over to today. Handy, it got me through long day with a house full.

ucdOHwf.jpg

This was the view of the Washington, D.C. July 4th fireworks from my upper back deck (with the sound of ambient gunfire in support).

vQQUYWt.jpg

- Stuart

A belated Happy Birthday Stuart :) Nice that you got all those fireworks ;) :thumbsup:

Marvelous countryside and image; I have greatly enjoy that weather in the British Isles, lovely mist and a good cigar!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very kindly, Jack!!!
Your two beauties today certainly tote well together; a great English-American pair!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, I was pleased with the misty look of the pics, but I must confess it's actually rain! :D :eek: :thumbsup: I'm grateful for your kind words my friend :) :thumbsup:

I may be doing some wiring splices and this should do just fine. :)

It looks just the ticket JJ :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope you all had a great weekend :thumbsup: Starting off the week with these two :thumbsup:

LfTmu6m.jpg

P6i6rA5.jpg

ucdOHwf.jpg

vQQUYWt.jpg

- Stuart
And the closer one gets to a big city, the more “ambient gunfire” one hears...

Happy and many returns, my friend!

Back