What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

#34 with a newly added fob today. :)

Oyj1eat.jpg

(The coin is a 1977 Italian telephone token; the lighter is a Zippo.)

#34 with a newly added fob today. :)

Oyj1eat.jpg

(The coin is a 1977 Italian telephone token; the lighter is a Zippo.)

I was scratching my head there for a second, thinking, “I’m pretty sure that’s a #47…” :confused: :D

That TC is Gorgeous, Dee! A great job highlighting the covers. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's a good pair of Razor Barlows, Dee. I have one just like the one on the right; it was given to me by...you! :D

I'm carrying these for TC Twosday!

View attachment 1391692 View attachment 1391693

Many thanks, Dean :thumbsup::thumbsup:!! I can't take credit for TC :oops:. All I did was point & shoot :). The knife did the rest :D. Can you believe it's a "Factory Second" :eek:?!

We're twinning, Dean :cool::D!! Hope you two are still enjoying each others company :thumbsup::).

Phenomenal carries my friend :thumbsup::thumbsup:. Arguably two of the best in their class :):cool:.

Cool little sleeveboard... Looks like they packed a lot of blade into that handle. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot John, I thought just the same when I first picked it up, same with many old Sheffield penknives :) :thumbsup:

TRg8Ai0.jpg

Been out in the yard picking up twigs, boughs, and limbs, got about 2/3 done, maybe another hour of pickup left. Fortunately that is all the hurricane damage we had - lots of folks just south of us without power. My pocket companion this morning is a favorite - the GEC #66 Calf Roper (medium Stockman). OH
GEC-661317-Calf-Roper-2.jpg

Glad to hear you're all safe :) You've inspired me to carry a #66 myself today :) :thumbsup:

I always enjoy seeing that Damascus Back-pocket Gev :cool: :thumbsup:

The Boker is glued to my belt. Accompanied by a Pinched Peanut today. Should do me for a rainy day trip to Costco.
O3MvqPE.jpg

Looking good Gary :) :thumbsup:

Delightful duo Dean :cool: :thumbsup:

Stainless for Tropical Storm Isaias. Looks like the storm track is now about 50 miles west of us, rather than a direct hit. Stay safe everyone!
XWy69gd.jpg

You too Dave, hope you and all your neighbours stay safe :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly, Jack!!!

Wonderful pair of classic old Sheffield beauties; you always have such cool "random" totes!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks my friend :) :thumbsup:

Threw this slicer in my pocket for today; I really enjoy the blade geometry of this 43. :)

Got to agree JJ, beautiful lines :cool: Looks like a solid user :thumbsup:

Carried these two, pickled some beets and stacked wood! Pretty productive day.
View attachment 1392104 View attachment 1392105

rMG0U5Q.jpg

Great pics Taylor, and a great pair of working knives :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, going with these two today :) :thumbsup:

a4B9QWR.jpg

INNtN9E.jpg

Back