What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

OEnlKR4.jpg

Z0iyiZp.jpg

That... is a wicked cool knife. Holy cow. I love it! Great blade choices. Awesome stag.

Sowbelly stockman of the week is a Chinese Imperial with cracked ice covers:
imp.sow.mark.3open.deckflat.jpg

Regular stockman this week is a big beautiful bone Böker I won in a Will Power GAW:
GAW.stock.mark.Vstand.shed.jpg

"Plain" canoe this week is a Rough Rider bolster stripes canoe:
BSPS.mark.closed.shelf.jpg

"Premium" canoe of the week is a stag Buck canoe:
stag.canoe.mark.closed.shoe.jpg

- GT

Thank you on the kerosene recommendation, I’m making a bit of headway getting the blades out.
I’ve gotten an invitation to the lake for dinner so I’m going to let it soak for awhile. Good evening View attachment 1428947
I would change out that bowl if I were you. Wouldn’t want to see you get in trouble.

Good luck with the knife.

Sammich’ and Opinel photo today, note the distinct lack of anything healthy on it :).

I tend to build a sandwich quite differently than you do, Tom! :rolleyes: I'll typically go WAY heavier on the lettuce, onions, dill slices, hot pepper rings, and even occasionally thin slices of apple, and much lighter on the meat. But an Opinel is good for sandwich construction of any kind! :thumbsup::cool:

My two for Tuesday, smooth and saw cut bone.
View attachment 1428099
Both beauties, Greg! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

These 2 today for a trip to the dentist in Milwaukee . Do not carry the white one much , but when I do , it is in a slip .
Harry
I'll praise those past pictures of a pair of purtnear perfect pocketknives, Harry!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't mean to meddle, but those all-metal knives prove your mettle, Jer! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm carrying my Black Cherry 14 TC Barlow for TC Tuesday.

View attachment 1428243
Sweet TC "mini Barlow", Dean! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Is that some kind of yucca plant? We have something like that in our back yard, but this summer wasps/hornets of some kind have dug an underground nest underneath it, and occasionally terrorized the dogs. :(:thumbsdown:

Brand new Fannin. Out of the mail and into the pocket.
View attachment 1428244
Congrats of the fabulous new knife; cool shield!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

PAL Blade Co. and a Remington

kYddIfv.jpg
Boss brown jigged bone on that venerable pair, Steve! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Toting these two for today; a small Kephart style LT Wright and an old Kutmaster scout. :)
I know nothing about fixed blades, but that Kutmaster scout deserves a salute, JJ! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Piano key and bagpipe.
wgriOZG.jpg
Superb study in contrasts, Rachel! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

2013 antique yellow jigged bone Scout and 2015 antique yellow pick bone Lick Creek Farmers Jack:thumbsup:
78arrW.jpg

W:eek:W! That's a phenomenal pair, Paul! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: The 2-blade, EO Scout especially grabbed my attention!

Fantastic foursome Gary; your white BSA Scout always makes me smile! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, JJ. :)

Nice word play. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, John. :) As my brothers and I used to often say to each other when we were kids, "You started it!" :rolleyes:

Thanks, Gary. Fontenille Pataud had a special this summer: up to three initials for free. So I had the initials for my first and last names chiseled on the spring.
Very cool, Vince! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks Gary. LionSteel seems to use exceptional Horn. I'm hoping Viper does as well. :thumbsup:
Cool pic of your "International Knife of the Week", GT! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
The Douk-Douk looks relaxed and right at home near that bright blue water. :cool::)
Thanks, James. :) That's a vacation photo, and "relaxed and right at home" describes ME quite well when we're there. ;)

Quality quartet Gary :thumbsup:

Boy-proof! :D :thumbsup:
Hope everyone is having a good week :) I've got a large Wright's Lambsfoot in 'Peaches 'n' Cream' horn, and my 44 Gunstock for Wooden Wednesday :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. :)
Your pair is a surprising change of pace! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Good morning all! :thumbsup: I've got two on board this morning! Hope your day goes well! :) :thumbsup:

50210171627_a7c65c4815_c.jpg
Delectable duo, Ron! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

White Imperial is very nice!
Thanks for the comment, Jeff. :)

- GT

Back