What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I hope y’all are doing well today! I’m totin two big’uns. ;) I have a Wright’s large Lambsfoot and a Tidioute Oregon Trapper. :) :thumbsup:

50214100422_0e2b946199_o_d.jpg

Your William Rodgers is a superb example Jack! :cool: That Charlie is a really fine fellow! Nice bone on your Queen. :thumbsup: What has happened to our friend Paul? I hope he and his family are doing well! :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Ron, it was a very generous gift :) Paul and his family moved over to the Scottish mainland, and the last I heard from him, he was busy doing the same job, and busy raising two kids, with his missus :) I sure hope they're all well :) :thumbsup:

I hope y’all are doing well today! I’m totin two big’uns. ;) I have a Wright’s large Lambsfoot and a Tidioute Oregon Trapper. :) :thumbsup:

You're armed for bear today Ron! :D Excellent pairing :) :thumbsup:

They might not all make it. It's going to be too warm for a jacket.
rUVkyJG.jpg

But there's no reason not to carry the Trim Trio or the Imperial, and I can't put away my new surprise Camillus. The Wright doesn't mind a little rattling around, and the Remington doesn't add much bulk.

My preciousssss
OkLOoBs.jpg

You all are knocking the ball out of the park today with those beautiful Barlows! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you Ron, it was a very generous gift :) Paul and his family moved over to the Scottish mainland, and the last I heard from him, he was busy doing the same job, and busy raising two kids, with his missus :) I sure hope they're all well :) :thumbsup:

You're armed for bear today Ron! :D Excellent pairing :) :thumbsup:
It was a generous gift from a very generous person. :cool: Hopefully they are doing well Jack! With a big lambsfoot blade and a big clip blade I’m pretty much ready! :) :thumbsup:

Alox of the Week is an Old Cross Pioneer:
View attachment 1432162

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Vic Florist/Gardener:
View attachment 1432163

My rotation schedule actually "ran out" last week (after 52 weeks), and this week I'm just cobbling together some knives that I acquired since making the schedule. I hope to have a new 55-week schedule ready for next week.
Anyway, that explains why I happen to have TWO bailed non-SAKs this week, and NO International knives.
Imperial Kamp-King:
View attachment 1432173

Imperial scout with pen blade:
View attachment 1432188

- GT

You always have a great group of knives, Gary, whether on schedule or off. I always like to see your Old Cross Pioneer. We don't see such a well worn Pioneer around here very often.

Those go on the list of knives I kick myself for not snagging. One day...

Great minds think alike. Minus the A Wright lambsfoot, I've been meaning to order one to try. Well here my 43, you know I understand that that is technically the correct oriention for the shield, but I still wish they had flipped it the other way. always feels upside down to me
d2dvjuGl.jpg

Camillus #70 and a Schrade Cutco Jack

M1yOqSw.jpg
Sensational sunny pair, Steve! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

IT31RSg.jpg

Imperial, Joker, Basset, Wright.
Fine foursome! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

After seeing 5K Qs 5K Qs Case penknife posted earlier, I decided to carry mine today. It's a slim knife and excellent carry for attending church. :)

View attachment 1431298
Prestigious penknife, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Glad I could be an "influencer". ;)

I’m carrying small today. ;) I’ve got my William Rodgers Lambsfoot and one of my #68 Pony Jacks. Y’all stay safe out there wherever you’re at! :) :thumbsup:

49912302861_b7a780423b_b_d.jpg
Small and snazzy, Ron! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Must have more jelly.
752AbxG.jpg

okHK8Y7.jpg
I sure admire all the food-related projects you show us, Dave! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Gary!!! It's the Pioneer X with their handy scissors.:):thumbsup:
Thanks for the SAK info, JJ. :) (If I'd been forced to guess an ID to save my life, I'd have guessed correctly! :rolleyes:)

Many thanks, Gary!! :)
Yes, they are Denim Micarta. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the confirmation, Dee. :)
These two today

n092AYj.jpg
I don't think of myself as a micarta fan, but I liked Dee's denim pair, and I like whatever this brownish pair is that you have, Steve! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stag 52032 Case Jack today toolin around on the Honda Monkey before it goes into storage:)
v9tM77.jpg
Impressive pen blade, Paul! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Does Case use that substantial pen on any other pattern than the Texas Jack? (I seem to be in a phase where I avoid square bolsters. :rolleyes:)

5K Qs 5K Qs ~ regarding the Sodbuster, all it says is:
CaseXX
USA.
And on the back side of the tang:
So I think you’re right, but I’m no expert.

thanks!
Thanks, Jeff. :) I'm no expert either, but if I can see the tang stamp, I can Google "Case tang stamps" and temporarily know almost as much as the experts know. :cool:;)

Toting a couple Camillus BSA Scouts for my Sunday slicers. :)
Shout out for the Scouts, JJ! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Have a good week everyone :) :thumbsup:

QOBawMR.jpg

h4tWYiR.jpg
Dynamic duo, Jack! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

In a bit of a black and white rut, lately.
kWxOW3t.jpg
I'm sure when you reach Oz, everything will become technicolor! ;):cool::cool:

HSB Jr. Cattle Knife. OH
HSB-9729-Junior-Cattle-Knife.jpg
That's a dandy, Bruce! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks GT, much appreciated!

These two for me today.

Another badge-winning scout, Tom! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Your stag lambsfoot HHB looks better all the time, Bill! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I enjoy all your knives with the dapper little man and his cane standing by the river, José! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Case Autumn bone medium stockman.

View attachment 1432043
Superb seasonal stockman, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: (6347?)

Pocket pair for this week - Boker Grenadill Barlow and SAK Recruit.
original.jpg
That's a pair to be proud of! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Got this in the mail today. Case 11031 SH. 1973 year model in walnut.

Simply splendid; congrats, Les! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

That does look awesome Gary! :D:thumbsup:
Thanks for the support, JJ. :)

Toting these two today, both from Titusville, PA. :)
Jigged bone jewels, JJ! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Back