What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

32652417830_1329bb2368_b.jpg
Not available over this side of the pond so desirable to me. I read they are said to be of great quality, can you offer your opinion on it?

Not available over this side of the pond so desirable to me. I read they are said to be of great quality, can you offer your opinion on it?
It is a treasure to me. Although considerably worn still has great snap. Barlows were meant to be used and the more wabi sabi, the better in my opinion.

In all its glory:
Remington c. 1924 - 1933 Barlow

32572870592_77b6b23abe_b.jpg

Thanks Ron. I’ve had a bunch but this could be “the one.”
The Case coffin jack with the damascus you posted is outstanding. The pattern works real well. Love the symmetry.
That is one that checks a lot of the boxes. Thanks for the Case compliment Alan. :) :thumbsup:

This is going to be a frantic morning!!!:eek: We're taking both our dogs to the Vet for Rabies shots and to have their nails trimmed. Neither one likes to ride in the car so, there'l be a lot of whining, heavy panting, and leash tugging.:rolleyes: Lord knows what might happen on this adventure so I'll carry this Buck 500 Duke just in case.

LNjJW8j.jpg

This is going to be a frantic morning!!!:eek: We're taking both our dogs to the Vet for Rabies shots and to have their nails trimmed. Neither one likes to ride in the car so, there'l be a lot of whining, heavy panting, and leash tugging.:rolleyes: Lord knows what might happen on this adventure so I'll carry this Buck 500 Duke just in case.

LNjJW8j.jpg

Dogs are funny, Ed.
Mine loves a car ride, but he’s a total jackwagon at the vet’s~ sooo many butts to smell.

Last edited:
Thank you JJ :) I am thrilled to see that stunning combination again :cool: Fab FB, and the Farmer looks great in green :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very kindly, Jack!!!
Nice to see all the Tony Bose tributes yesterday, we've lost a great man :( Carrying this Kent Fish Knife today (thanks r8shell r8shell ), and my trusty Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

Ja5rPk5.jpg

o0spoEO.jpg
A classic old Kent fish knife with you trusty HHB, looking awesome in your wonderful image!:cool::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back