What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Churchill and a Challenge Cutco for black Friday

bs4eBu0.jpg

Thank you JJ, I love that Remington Scout and BSA match-safe combo, really cool :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!!
Hope all our US members had a great Thanksgiving yesterday, and that there aren't too many sore heads today ;) 1.00pm here, and it's been non-stop for me this morning :eek: First chance I've had to post my carry today - my Hartshead Barlow and a much older Lambsfoot by Alfred Blackwell :) Have a good Friday folks :thumbsup:

khMC202.jpg

bDusSZt.jpg
Wonderful old Alfred Blackwell Lamb to pair up with your Hartshead Barlow; I can see the old fella is still "sparky," too!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!!

Wonderful old Alfred Blackwell Lamb to pair up with your Hartshead Barlow; I can see the old fella is still "sparky," too!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much JJ, someone loved that knife (a lot) before me, but I reckon there's still plenty of life left in it ;) :D :thumbsup:

Toting a couple of handy old black covered jacks today. :)

Beautifully matched Black Friday pair my friend :) :thumbsup:

For 'Old Friends Friday,' I'm carrying my I*XL Barlow.

View attachment 1463134

Great choice Dean, smashing Barlow :) :thumbsup:

Late in the day here in Yorkshire, and I'm off out for a hike in the morning. Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

GbJB65e.jpg

Vp3p2JB.jpg

Wow never seen the single blade variant, I have the exact same twin bladed version. Yours is in better nick mind you. Well wear, a lovely item indeed.

Thank you, it's one of my favorite Barlows.

Great choice Dean, smashing Barlow :) :thumbsup:

Late in the day here in Yorkshire, and I'm off out for a hike in the morning. Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

GbJB65e.jpg

Vp3p2JB.jpg

Thank you, Jack. Have a great hike tomorrow!

Thank you very much JJ, someone loved that knife (a lot) before me, but I reckon there's still plenty of life left in it ;) :D :thumbsup:
The blades still look great for an "old fella" and the horn covers are awesome!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Beautifully matched Black Friday pair my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!!!

GbJB65e.jpg

Vp3p2JB.jpg
A perfect pair for a Saturday hike; have fun out there and stay safe!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back