What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

This one always covers all the bases.

EsMjhxQ.jpg
Not the least of which is yellow delrin!:thumbsup:

Glad it finally showed up Will. Looks like it was worth the wait, NICE!!!

Sat at my desk this morning doing the mental exercise, "What's my favorite folder?"
Came up with, "This is my favorite folder today!"
5acEzst.jpg

edit to add; so that's what I'm carrying today (2018 BF Buck 301) along with my trusty Vic Sportsman

More than contented with the outcome :thumbsup:

I could say the same with the 2018 Forum Knife as you show, it gets a LOT of use and time.:cool:

The 71’s are great knives. That’s a great family you’ve got Barrett! :) :thumbsup:

Nice collection Barrett:cool::thumbsup:

Nice collection Barrett! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks, guys! There are some special (to me, at least) knives in that group. The burlap Micarta was a gift from Paul, the Nifebrite is Eleanor’s knife, and the tortoise shell acrylic was an SFO for the late Bob Andrews at Old Hundred Collectibles.

Good morning! I went out around 6 to start Pam's car to warm up and to roll the trash to the curb. It was 21°F with no wind and we had a frost that looked like a young snow! :eek: So my photos are from indoors this morning! :rolleyes: I'm carrying a new Opinel No.8 Sandvik with a Walnut handle, along with my Rosewood Hartshead Barlow! Y'all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50672030392_19b77991b1_o.jpg

That’s a great pair, Ron. Hope you’re staying warm, my friend! :D

As for the Danish cookies, I saw my daughter with a small tin. She keeps sewing stuff in it. I mentioned that my grandmother always had a tin of Danish butter cookies around, and wanted to buy some. I guess she went shopping with my wife, because they brought that tin home recently. Didn't last long, even though a "serving size" is four cookies!

I love those Royal Dansk cookies. They disappear pretty quick around here, too (which is why I don’t buy them too often). I also have some sewing stuff stored in one of those tins. :D

Great photo, David! :thumbsup:

(I haven't worn shorts since September 1! :()

I prefer wearing shorts around the house, even in the middle of winter. If I have to do something outside, I’ll do some quick mental math taking into account the temperature outdoors and the amount of time I might be out there to determine whether or not it’s worth changing. I have definitely worn shorts while shoveling snow (calm, sunny day around 30° or so, with boots and a jacket of course… I’m not crazy ;)) and taken out the trash or grabbed the mail at -15°.

As a UK camping store used to say, years ago, Ron: "Now is the winter of our discount tents"! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I don’t think Shakespeare would even be mad at that one. He did enjoy a pun. :rolleyes: :D

Thanks for the kind words my friend . The Russell Barlows that I carried yesterday were both obtained this year . They are 2 that I had been trying to find for a while . I especially like the Original version because of the Double Hit of the Arrow on the pile side which I did not know about until it arrive . Some of the earlier photos taken .

Harry

Great Barlows, Harry! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I’ve still got my 2020 BF Viper with me, and I threw in this #77 with it today. (I actually think the color and jigging on this bone are a bit ugly, but for some reason I still like the knife.) :rolleyes: :D

eiBYMD8.jpg

Back