What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

ZamUkGk.jpg

Man Up :D;) I've been out walking in -42 C in Oulu a large town in northern Finland, not good I have to say even with fur helmet on etc. If you try shorts you may no longer have legs left :eek: But there ARE these maniacs who go ice dipping in a hole in a frozen lake- so glad I can't swim :D

As for the other end of the scale, + 43 C in France was just as terrible but in a different way;)
-43.6 degrees fahrenheit
Yikes!

Jerry Halfrich "Jack Russell" along for the ride (literally) today.
43° F here. Downright balmy!
diSqkco.jpg

Thanks for the compliment Barrett! I wear shorts in the house most of the year. I’ve been guilty of going to the mailbox or rolling the trash to the curb in inclement weather. But never -15! :rolleyes: The new forum knife pairs nicely with that Tidioute #77. I agree that particular #77 may have been the ugly duckling from the run. ;) But, hey, it is still a #77! :thumbsup:

Those spear point #77’s are hard to beat in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Thanks John, it's been kept pristine for to long now:)

Thanks as well Barrett, I edited my post to offer more info. It's smooth Ivory bone from the factory:thumbsup::)

That is one good looking factory #15! :D

Man Up :D;) I've been out walking in -42 C in Oulu a large town in northern Finland, not good I have to say even with fur helmet on etc. If you try shorts you may no longer have legs left :eek: But there ARE these maniacs who go ice dipping in a hole in a frozen lake- so glad I can't swim :D

As for the other end of the scale, + 43 C in France was just as terrible but in a different way;)

Yep, that’s too cold for shorts (even if you’re just getting the mail). :D

I find extreme heat (115° F to 120° F in Arizona) less jarring than extreme cold. Sure, you don’t want to spend a lot of time out in it, but when you first step out the door, the warmth is almost pleasant, like opening an oven door.

I’m not sure winter is coming this year. It’s still look/feels like fall outside here.

Back