What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Will Power

Gold Member
My trusty Old Green Bone GEC #66 Serpentine Jack was with me today.

No pics as they are no longer available.

Grand carry:cool: I understand your annoyance with P.Bucket..they messed up a lot of things:poop: But you can have a free account with Imgur and keep some pix there to upload here if you feel like it.

Regards, Will

paulhilborn

Gold Member
Case XX 6207 Dogleg Jack and older 84mm SAK
I9ghTs.jpg

knarfeng

senex morosus moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
This Queen Jack in D2 and cherry Delrin has been in my pocket today.
This came with one of Queen's famous butterknife grinds and their rather bulbous shaped blades. I've had it for years and there's a spot out near the tip that I'm still working away at to remove a chunk of steel to give it a proper cutting edge there. Lack of patience on my part. Some day I'm going to have to spend a couple of hours at it. But the rest of the blade cuts well and overall it's a well made knife with dead nuts flush springs and nice walk and talk.

Y2XakKx.jpg

Pàdruig

Live and Let Die
Platinum Member
Terrific trio Dylan, I was going to post up the 2020 thread (small bonus giveaway this year) today, but I'm finding it very painful to sit at my computer due to my latest bad back misadventure :( :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! I am very sorry to hear of your back troubles - I hope you are on the mend quickly. I'll be looking out for your 2020 thread - it's always a pleasure.

I am very late getting these posted but I had these two with me Sunday.

6ti5yas.jpg