What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Jack Black

Gold Member

Catdaddy2

Gold Member
o3Lkfbo.jpg

Beast of a traditional

Nice looking Case Trapper. :thumbsup: That is maybe the best looking example of their amber jig bone I've seen. :cool:

My wooden Wednesday pairing is a Pal Cut cattle w/punch, (rosewood recover by Jason/signalprick) and a Queen LB in bloodwood.
View attachment 1470806
Thanks!:) I think Case calls this antique bone.
I like wood handled knives and yours look great! Especially the Queen LB. Nice work by Signalprick on the cattleknife!:thumbsup:

sunknife

Gold Member
Thanks!:) I think Case calls this antique bone.
I like wood handled knives and yours look great! Especially the Queen LB. Nice work by Signalprick on the cattleknife!:thumbsup:

I believe you're right,Antique bone.:thumbsup: I realized after I posted that the bone looked familiar for some reason. Went back in my pic files and found these 2 that I purchased as Christmas gifts just a year ago, I have such a poor memory. :oops: Tribal lock and canoe, such good looking bone.
Antq. bone1 - 1.jpeg Antq. bone2 - 1.jpeg

Old Engineer

Gold Member
I believe you're right,Antique bone.:thumbsup: I realized after I posted that the bone looked familiar for some reason. Went back in my pic files and found these 2 that I purchased as Christmas gifts just a year ago, I have such a poor memory. :oops: Tribal lock and canoe, such good looking bone.
View attachment 1470845 View attachment 1470848
Those are some very nice looking knives my friend . The color , the jigging , and the lined bolsters all go together just right .

Harry

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC